Anizeb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, anyone applied for HMRC compliance case worker role for Birmingham ( closing date 2/09/2018) Do you still under pre-employment checks? Or anyone got formal offer ?
WanderingRanger
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I received my provisional offer in October and today got my pension starter pack through. I've been told I'm being placed into a line of business. Still waiting my formal offer however. I'm assuming its imminent if I've got my pension starter pack though.
OnceUponAStudent
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by WanderingRanger)
I received my provisional offer in October and today got my pension starter pack through. I've been told I'm being placed into a line of business. Still waiting my formal offer however. I'm assuming its imminent if I've got my pension starter pack though.
Not necessarily unfortunately. It just mean at some point in the past, you've passed the BPSS, and hence your details got to the pension people. There's no correlation between pension letter and start date.
WanderingRanger
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ive been told I've passed all the checks and I'm being placed. This was about 3 weeks ago so surely its not much longer

(Original post by OnceUponAStudent)
Not necessarily unfortunately. It just mean at some point in the past, you've passed the BPSS, and hence your details got to the pension people. There's no correlation between pension letter and start date.
OnceUponAStudent
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You may be lucky and get an email or phone call on Monday. But all I can say is have a look at the other threads on here that have people waiting months after passing background checks.
WanderingRanger
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I passed all the checks in February. I just can't believe it'll be much longer now. Theres nothing else to do in the process. Don't they put formal offers in the post?
dsm417
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Formal offers would come via email rather than the post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.94%
Pop (210)
24.76%
Jazz (33)
3.89%
Classical (46)
5.42%
Hip-Hop (164)
19.34%
Electronic (58)
6.84%
Indie (134)
15.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise