Does self-harm stop you joining RAFWatch
"• Current psychiatric illness
• Depressive disorders with or without treatment of any form in the last 3 years or 2 or more episodes in the last 4 years, or 3 episodes at any time.
• Anxiety symptoms within the last 12 months, if more than 1 will require assessment by the RAF medical staff
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder
• Autistic spectrum disorders including Asperger’s
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) unless free of symptoms and not requiring treatment for at least three years
• Personality disorder
• More than one episode of deliberate self-harm of any type
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• History of alcohol dependence or harmful use
• Drug or substance dependence or harmful use
• Anorexia and bulimia"
you will most likely not be accepted