The Student Room Group

I want a boyfriend

Ive just turned 16 and am a virgin. I just want someone to love and someone to love me back. Ive had 7 boyfriends but their just them year 7 kind of relationships. I start college this year and am hoping to get a boyfriend. However the college is literally behind may high school so all the people going the college will have gone my high school and I haven't met a boy I like in high school. Anyone got any tips on how to get a boyfriend.
Original post by keileywalsh
Ive just turned 16 and am a virgin. I just want to suck **** so bad and honestly just get close to someone more than I ever have before. I just want someone to love and someone to love me back. Ive had 7 boyfriends but their just them year 7 kind of relationships. I start college this year and am hoping to get a boyfriend. However the college is literally behind may high school so all the people going the college will have gone my high school and I haven't met a boy I like in high school. Anyone got any tips on how to get a boyfriend.

I would suggest that you dont post this kind of stuff online. People take advantage of it.
Ive just turned 16 and am a virgin. I just want to suck **** so bad and honestly just get close to someone more than I ever have before. I just want someone to love and someone to love me back. Ive had 7 boyfriends but their just them year 7 kind of relationships. I start college this year and am hoping to get a boyfriend. However the college is literally behind may high school so all the people going the college will have gone my high school and I haven't met a boy I like in high school. Anyone got any tips on how to get a boyfriend.

Be prepared for the DMs
I’m in the same situation but I’m male. I’ve been looking for a relationship for but never really had one.
Ive just turned 16 and am a virgin. I just want someone to love and someone to love me back. Ive had 7 boyfriends but their just them year 7 kind of relationships. I start college this year and am hoping to get a boyfriend. However the college is literally behind may high school so all the people going the college will have gone my high school and I haven't met a boy I like in high school. Anyone got any tips on how to get a boyfriend.

you have to love yourself first before any one else loves you. Then all will fall into place
i want a girlfriend we can talk on snap if you want. add me on snap; starfishwoody. we can talk more :wink:
Reply 6
You still have plenty of time and place for it....................just wait
Reply 7

just be yourself and talk to more people 😃
Reply 8
If you had 7 boyfriends before 16 that means you have some experience in relationships. It is good that you want to give and receive love from a boyfriend, whether you have sex or not. If you are stuck in meeting the right guy, maybe changing your social habits might help. Like going to places to find friends first or pursuing an activity you like. Unexpected relationships often begin in a friendly setting as we are more relaxed and more confident.

Generally speaking anywhere with loud music is not a great place to meet someone unless you want casual relationships.

Quick Reply

Latest