The Student Room Group

So... why can't guys control their thing?

guys, I don't understand why you guys get a boner all of a sudden during class or in public.

My initial thought was: "Is he a pervert?"
"What is inside that guys head?"

but i saw mulitple people getting a boner
so my question is

WHY???
according to google boner means a stupid mistake

it's normal to make mistakes; we are human
Original post by Anonymous
guys, I don't understand why you guys get a boner all of a sudden during class or in public.

so my question is

WHY???

There is no reason. It's random and just happens naturally. The guy doesn't have to be aroused by anything.
Reply 3
WHY???

Ever get hiccups out of nowhere?
Or a weirdly painful temporary cramping up of muscles?
Does your heart ever randomly just beat faster for a second or two?

All random little things that a human body just does from time to time. An erection is just another of them.

Also, what a waste of anonymous...
Reply 4
As a diver and swimmer, wish I could control it. But it’s just hormonal reaction to something. Wearing a speedo or jammers and having an erection isn’t the nicest thing. It just pops up every now and then. I get it so often I dont even care anymore. Luckily the girls in the team understand and don’t laugh everytime when someone is hard (Aka every time in practise)

so my question is

WHY???

It's normal if a guy get's hard. There could be something he is remembering but of all of a sudden when he see his snake is up. Then he has to remember something unpleasant to control the erection.
Because it's natural
Reply 7
Thinking about the godhead

so my question is

WHY???

Well... when people say “men can’t control themselves” it is false. Because truly it’s all about being able to redirect your thoughts. Men merely try to do so leading as a result of them becoming horny. Men don’t ACTUALLY try to change their thoughts if they did this world would be a better place. Women could walk around in tank tops with out being sexualized by men. Anywho to answer your question directly, it’s because men are weak minded scums who objectify women to please themselves🤷🏾*♀️
Sometimes it is the need to go to the toilet, especially first thing in the morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending