Prereg2020v
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys

I just have a few qs about pre reg.
I’m not sure if I want to go straight into pre reg or gap year? Would it be a bad decision?

Does anyone know if you can work on the weekends and have two days during the week off? I know minimum hours is 35/36hours so if I was to do full time would it be possible to do full time hours during the weekend and part time hours during the week to get the hours up to an equivalence of full time hours?

Is it always Monday -Friday?

Thanks guys
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Prereg2020v)
Hi guys

I just have a few qs about pre reg.
I’m not sure if I want to go straight into pre reg or gap year? Would it be a bad decision?

Does anyone know if you can work on the weekends and have two days during the week off? I know minimum hours is 35/36hours so if I was to do full time would it be possible to do full time hours during the weekend and part time hours during the week to get the hours up to an equivalence of full time hours?

Is it always Monday -Friday?

Thanks guys
It would be up to that particular pharmacy but its more likely they d want you to work monday to friday.
tcameron
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Most community pharmacies aren't open weekends, but when my sister did her pre-reg in hospital they had to work on saturdays every 2 weeks.
Depends where you end up going though.
ifffe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello. I got a prereg placement at a pharmacy in thetford. Is there a platform I can use to connect to the present prereg pharmacist to ask questions about the pharmacy before accepting the offer. Also, can I change my mind even after signing the contract as I am due to sign the contract this week? Any replies will be appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.04%
I need help researching courses (9)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
4.97%
I need help with my personal statement (68)
42.24%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
24.22%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
8.07%

Watched Threads