Futureponder
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

Is anyone here doing or have completed the online mode of study for the GDL at BPP (happy to hear experiences from Uni of Law too)? I noticed there was an April start date at BPP and would be interested to know how you’ve found it, what the nature of interaction with tutors/students is (eg are all the lectures/seminars prerecorded or are there also ‘live’ seminars to contribute to? Can online students access the facilities e.g. the library too, and do they network or is it quite an isolated study experience?

Also if anyone knows where the term dates are shown I’d be grateful to know. I’m assuming if it’s April to April for the next online GDL you would have to wait until September to do the LPC?

Thanks
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't study at these universities myself nor did the GDL but..

For BPP - can you find the relevant information about GDL here (online) with start date showing as April 2019 once you select which location you wish to study. As for term dates, it is April 2019 - April 2020 and so you can apply to do the LPC for sept.

Also you can find information about UoL online GDL here. Though their start dates is only January 2020 and September 2019 I believe.

If you can't find any info I would suggest to try reach out to the university and get some further info.
Futureponder
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by DarkChaoz95)
Don't study at these universities myself nor did the GDL but..

For BPP - can you find the relevant information about GDL here (online) with start date showing as April 2019 once you select which location you wish to study. As for term dates, it is April 2019 - April 2020 and so you can apply to do the LPC for sept.

Also you can find information about UoL online GDL here. Though their start dates is only January 2020 and September 2019 I believe.

If you can't find any info I would suggest to try reach out to the university and get some further info.
Very kind of you to reply with the info - thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (145)
60.17%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.56%
No- I want it (68)
28.22%
No- I don't want it (17)