The Student Room Group

uni group work problems

Last term we had a group work assignment only the group I was in were so unorgainsed, I keep saying lets meet up and get it done but they kept changing the date, it all came to a head then they decided to meet up on a sunday of all days when I play for the football team that day only when I finished the game I found several missed calls and angry texts asking where I was when I had told them sunday was a bad day as thats when i do my football society anyway since then we all got marked down etc because i showed my tutor the proof all the messages about when to meet up the thing was they never even said on the day they were gonna meet up and do it. Since then they have all been making snide comments at me and i am now worried if there is another group assignment no one will work with me what do I do about all the snide comments it is getting me down
Original post by Tori fb
Last term we had a group work assignment only the group I was in were so unorgainsed, I keep saying lets meet up and get it done but they kept changing the date, it all came to a head then they decided to meet up on a sunday of all days when I play for the football team that day only when I finished the game I found several missed calls and angry texts asking where I was when I had told them sunday was a bad day as thats when i do my football society anyway since then we all got marked down etc because i showed my tutor the proof all the messages about when to meet up the thing was they never even said on the day they were gonna meet up and do it. Since then they have all been making snide comments at me and i am now worried if there is another group assignment no one will work with me what do I do about all the snide comments it is getting me down

So they are the ones who didn't put in the effort to meet (and make sure everyone could attend said meeting), and yet you're the one they're giving a hard time? Sounds like they don't like being called out of their behaviour.

Did the tutor raise your grade in the end after seeing the messages?

Quick Reply