Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Me and my ex broke up a couple days ago because he kept telling me he couldn’t trust me . I had given him no reason to not trust me . We both deactivated our main Instagram accounts and created PRIVATE ones . Every 6 days we’d activate our mains so it doesn’t permanently get deleted so I had to activate my main account and when I tried deactivating it , it said I had to try in a few days . My ex said keep the insta but unfollow all the boys , I asked him if he’d do the same and he said ‘not until I put a ring on your finger ‘ so I said same and told him I won’t unfollow bc I’m gonna deactivate anyways . He then stated that he doesn’t trust me and we broke up . The next time I saw that he still had my name in his bio so I asked him to remove it and as soon as I did that he deleted his PRIV and opened his main again . By this time I had new followers and followings ( female and Male) but he just saw the males and decided to follow over 100 new girls on his Instagram. I then remembered that I have his password so I logged into his insta and saw that he had dmd every single pretty looking girl he was following . He was dming people I follow and trying to get to know them whilst we were in a relationship . I basically got cheated on . When girls asked him what the initials in his bio stood for he said ‘it’s just a girl I’m talking to but it’s nothing serious ‘ WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP . I told my friends about this because there were over 100 DMs and I was so broken hearted . My bestfriend logged in permanently deleted his Instagram , which was a bad thing to do but we didn’t want him to hurt any other girl . He had also cheated on a girl and chose me instead and we read it and we were so sad . I think I’m going to go crazy because I really thought we were getting somewhere then I see all those DMs and girls and it’s breaking me into pieces. What do I do ? And was my action on getting my friend to delete his Instagram a bad thing ??
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How old are you both? Just move on because he’s controlling. The Instagram stuff is trivial and immature BS
highonlearning
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Girl he is not worth your time! I say1) forget it. it's over. Nothing you can do 2) We all make mistakes but your friend deleting his gram is NOT ONE OF THEM. (I like that friend)3) He's obviously in a cycle. Watch the movie the other woman, chill with your girls and have ice cream. Finally, he's too controlling. You should have left when he refused to delete his gram or whatevs. This kind of misogynistic behaviour gets women in a whole lotta trouble. The only person who owns you is you. Whatever you do, Whatever he says, even if he claims he is as single as a Pringle DON'TGOBACK.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads