DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vivi2018)
Does anyone have any good ideas?

I was thinking of something to do with morality / law
I'd say go with topics/idea that you feel you know most in / passionate about. As if someone gives an idea, you may end up struggling.
username2950448
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Is this for uni or pre-uni?

Can you be more specific in elaborating what exactly within morality/law interests you?
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Read until you find something you like. When you find it, read about that in great detail. Then write your proposal.

Asking others to tell you what to do it on is completely daft, imo. It's gonna be very personal to you. Sure, ask us to help you refine it, but not give you it.
username4111606
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
Is this for uni or pre-uni?

Can you be more specific in elaborating what exactly within morality/law interests you?
Final year uni.
I’m thinking of writing about whether there is a place for morality in the rule of law. So, that would include focusing on jurisprudence and related controversial issues in the subject area (if that makes sense). Most importantly, I’d be discussing the topic(s) in theory and not just practice.

Of course - that could be worded better but I’m just at that stage of thinking about it and I wonder whether it sounds like a good dissertation topic? Or even.. if it makes any sense as a dissertation topic?

I would love to write about it because it’s a subject close to my heart and I know I’d very much enjoy it but I’m still not sure if I should go for that or something perhaps.. more ‘relevant’ ?
Benseoh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Hello, I have good ideas, I can help you. Morality and laws are related since they help to regulate the behavior in the society. Is there anything specific i can help you with?
username4111606
Rep:
?
(Original post by Benseoh)
Hello, I have good ideas, I can help you. Morality and laws are related since they help to regulate the behavior in the society. Is there anything specific i can help you with?
Hiya, thanks 😁 do you have experience with writing a law dissertation
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya, thanks 😁 do you have experience with writing a law dissertation
Looks like this "behavior" mush sells essay-writing services.
username2950448
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Final year uni.
I’m thinking of writing about whether there is a place for morality in the rule of law. So, that would include focusing on jurisprudence and related controversial issues in the subject area (if that makes sense). Most importantly, I’d be discussing the topic(s) in theory and not just practice.

Of course - that could be worded better but I’m just at that stage of thinking about it and I wonder whether it sounds like a good dissertation topic? Or even.. if it makes any sense as a dissertation topic?

I would love to write about it because it’s a subject close to my heart and I know I’d very much enjoy it but I’m still not sure if I should go for that or something perhaps.. more ‘relevant’ ?
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "whether there is a place for morality in the rule of law"?

Morality/law is a pretty common uni dissertation topic, i.e. it's perfectly fine as a topic, as long as you really are interested in the area. Many people only have a surface-level knowledge of the debate(s).

Also, ignore the "Bensoeh" user and DEFINITELY DO NOT under any circumstances agree to pay him for any services (which constitute plaigirism and could get you into a lot of trouble). You should insist that he communicates with you solely on this public thread.
username2950448
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Benseoh)
Hello, yes I have three years experience.
Let me send you a personal message.
Why don't you share your expertise and suggestions publicly on here?
username4111606
Rep:
?
(Original post by Palmyra)
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "whether there is a place for morality in the rule of law"?

Morality/law is a pretty common uni dissertation topic, i.e. it's perfectly fine as a topic, as long as you really are interested in the area. Many people only have a surface-level knowledge of the debate(s).

Also, ignore the "Bensoeh" user and DEFINITELY DO NOT under any circumstances agree to pay him for any services (which constitute plaigirism and could get you into a lot of trouble). You should insist that he communicates with you solely on this public thread.
This is why I made the thread - I feel like I only have a surface level knowledge of the debates/issues surrounding the topic. It’s something I really need to study and read around more before I can actually decide exactly what it is I want to write about.

(Gosh, I wondered why people avoided taking the dissertation class!)

Thank-you. I agree. 👍🏼
username2950448
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For a pre-uni essay (I'm thinking EPQ kind of thing) I don't think that's a problem
username2950448
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
****, I totally misread that somehow. My bad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.28%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (92)
28.4%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.58%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.4%

Watched Threads