Hours of languages lessons per week. Watch

beenax
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi!

I've got an unconditional offer at Royal Holloway to study languages and drama and I absolutely can't wait to start in September!
I was just wondering how many hours of languages lessons/seminars will a joint honours student receive per week? (I can't seem to find the information anywhere on the website)

Thank you!
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by beenax)
Hi!

I've got an unconditional offer at Royal Holloway to study languages and drama and I absolutely can't wait to start in September!
I was just wondering how many hours of languages lessons/seminars will a joint honours student receive per week? (I can't seem to find the information anywhere on the website)

Thank you!
email the university, they wont have done the timetabling yet but they should be able to give you a rough idea of how many hours it will be.
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by beenax)
Hi!

Thank you!
Hi beenax,

Congratulations on your offer! :clap2:

Just to reiternate clairestelle, I would email our School of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures as they will be able to give you the best breakdown of courses for joint honours students. I would recommend emailing the School Language Co-ordinator, Odile, at [email protected] k.

Susana
beenax
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (83)
57.64%
No (61)
42.36%

Watched Threads