shane dawson's conspiracy series (30/1) and (11/2) Watch

entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago

far too excited for this, i've been counting down the days till it's coming out:excited: very curious as to what it'll be about as this one's definitely different to his previous ones as he seems to be a bit more of an active investigator:yes:

shane's tweeted that each parts'll (there'll be 2 i think) be at least 90 min:jive:
are you looking forward to the series- why?

part two's coming out 11/2:awesome:
Last edited by 8472; 2 weeks ago
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
omg im excited i love his conspiracy theories :woo:
yeah they do look different i wonder wat we can expect :ninja:

Spoiler:
Show
on the side not i love ur dp its soooooo cute
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
omg im excited i love his conspiracy theories :woo:
yeah they do look different i wonder wat we can expect :ninja:

Spoiler:
Show
on the side not i love ur dp its soooooo cute
same i'm gonna be thinking so differently after i've watched 'em, that's what always happens to me:rofl:
shane leaving the house is always interesting:ninja:

Spoiler:
Show

thank you:lovehug:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
same i'm gonna be thinking so differently after i've watched 'em, that's what always happens to me:rofl:
shane leaving the house is always interesting:ninja:

Spoiler:
Show

thank you:lovehug:

yeah same here the weird effects of Shane and his videos
true :lol:
Spoiler:
Show

:cube: no worries dont mention it
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m actually counting down the days hahaha, been waiting for months...

Now just waiting for buzzfeed unsolved - supernatural to return and my life is complete again :rolleyes:
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
I’m actually counting down the days hahaha, been waiting for months...

Now just waiting for buzzfeed unsolved - supernatural to return and my life is complete again :rolleyes:
same i've been having withdrawal symptoms:rofl:
ooh i've never watched buzzfeed unsolved i need to set some time aside to give a video or two a go eventually:ninja: overall i'm not that keen on buzzfeed but their unsolved stuff looks interesting
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
same i've been having withdrawal symptoms:rofl:
ooh i've never watched buzzfeed unsolved i need to set some time aside to give a video or two a go eventually:ninja: overall i'm not that keen on buzzfeed but their unsolved stuff looks interesting
Honestly I had an existential crisis after watching Shane’s Mandela effect vid :moon:

Yeah buzzfeed’s contents really deteriorated after their old staff left. Highly recommend their unsolved series tho (supernatural > true crime). Ryan and his holy water will always have a special place in my heart :rofl:
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly I had an existential crisis after watching Shane’s Mandela effect vid :moon:

Yeah buzzfeed’s contents really deteriorated after their old staff left. Highly recommend their unsolved series tho (supernatural > true crime). Ryan and his holy water will always have a special place in my heart :rofl:
lol their entire channel is basically dead, desperately fishing for ideas like trying random food, their other channels are doing well though like tasty and unsolved....
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?

same:lol:
i'll check it out
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?

the video's finally out! was uploaded at around 12:03am so i went to bed instead of watching it, it's doing well though- 4.4m in 6 hours! have y'all watched it yet? looking forward to watching it today:jive:
Last edited by entertainmyfaith; 3 weeks ago
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
came home from school early and have just watched the video- was so good, the fake face and california fire segments were really good but all of the video was very interesting:yes: part 2 coming out 6/2 so 6 days to go :awesome:!! iphone theory didn't really surprise me as i don't trust apple but was still fascinating.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What is this programme?
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mess.)
What is this programme?
it's a youtube series so not really a programme essentially but this wouldn't fit in the films section. it's just a series on various conspiracy theories.
flyingoctopus
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

far too excited for this, i've been counting down the days till it's coming out:excited: very curious as to what it'll be about as this one's definitely different to his previous ones as he seems to be a bit more of an active investigator:yes:

shane's tweeted that each parts'll (there'll be 2 i think) be at least 90 min:jive:
are you looking forward to the series- why?
Chaznae
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
came home from school early and have just watched the video- was so good, the fake face and california fire segments were really good but all of the video was very interesting:yes: part 2 coming out 6/2 so 6 days to go :awesome:!! iphone theory didn't really surprise me as i don't trust apple but was still fascinating.
:woo: now thats wat i needed
same the apple ones not surprised
i couldn't believe the other ones the :eek:
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
:woo: now thats wat i needed
same the apple ones not surprised
i couldn't believe the other ones the :eek:
he's killing the game
yeah there's been stuff 'bout whether they're tracking you or not but have never really seen it in action properly! that being said, samsung may not be safe either:lol: (i have a samsung)
the deepface one actually sh00k me because literally anything could happen if politicians aren't mindful or it just becomes stupid realistic and mass-used
cali fires may be the next government conspiracy:ninja: defo something fishy about it.
puta91
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
do you find these on youtube?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
he's killing the game
yeah there's been stuff 'bout whether they're tracking you or not but have never really seen it in action properly! that being said, samsung may not be safe either:lol: (i have a samsung)
the deepface one actually sh00k me because literally anything could happen if politicians aren't mindful or it just becomes stupid realistic and mass-used
cali fires may be the next government conspiracy:ninja: defo something fishy about it.
:laugh: ikr lovin it
:eek: im with apple after i checked if i could here static i couldnt :dontknow: but yeah its freaky - me neither- it really is a mystery we can never be sure any more
omg same like the world could end with that type of tech i mean its possible and scary like their needs to be some form of action taken :ninja: like we need to be careful with this kinda of stuff
definitely there is something up with those fires all of them seem possible to happen we cant trust the government i mean wtf
Walt disney one had me shocked i couldnt believe it is he FROZEN? duh duh duuuuuuu
And then the sponge bob one i saw a tweet and someone said look wat episode is on and it was the happy day one with squidward :eek:
and the thing is we dont even realise that they are there and in all cartoons thats creepy- cant really relate to the hollisters one really but thats bad but it shows how clever even supermarkets are with this kinda stuff i would have never thought about that
i really wanna know wat triggered the fires tho big time
Cant wait for part 2 :woo:
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
(Original post by puta91)
do you find these on youtube?
the videos? yes, they're both linked in earlier posts- you should be able to easily access and watch them

:laugh: ikr lovin it
:eek: im with apple after i checked if i could here static i couldnt :dontknow: but yeah its freaky - me neither- it really is a mystery we can never be sure any more
omg same like the world could end with that type of tech i mean its possible and scary like their needs to be some form of action taken :ninja: like we need to be careful with this kinda of stuff
definitely there is something up with those fires all of them seem possible to happen we cant trust the government i mean wtf
Walt disney one had me shocked i couldnt believe it is he FROZEN? duh duh duuuuuuu
And then the sponge bob one i saw a tweet and someone said look wat episode is on and it was the happy day one with squidward :eek:
and the thing is we dont even realise that they are there and in all cartoons thats creepy- cant really relate to the hollisters one really but thats bad but it shows how clever even supermarkets are with this kinda stuff i would have never thought about that
i really wanna know wat triggered the fires tho big time
Cant wait for part 2 :woo:
no technology should be trusted anymore:ninja:
i sound so pessimistic but at this point i don't think there's anything we can do about it:sadnod: people will realise it's gone too far when it's too late..
the government's always been a bit fishy ngl:laugh:
the cartoon one was so sublime, i felt proper spooked when he started talking about hangman because i've never realised the actual concept behind the 'fun game'- and i used to play it all the time. certainly makes you think about things in different ways. suicide's probably normalised now in those cartoons...
i wonder if we'll ever know what exactly caused the fires tbh... some people are still confused over 9/11
same :awesome:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
the videos? yes, they're both linked in earlier posts- you should be able to easily access and watch them

no technology should be trusted anymore:ninja:
i sound so pessimistic but at this point i don't think there's anything we can do about it:sadnod: people will realise it's gone too far when it's too late..
the government's always been a bit fishy ngl:laugh:
the cartoon one was so sublime, i felt proper spooked when he started talking about hangman because i've never realised the actual concept behind the 'fun game'- and i used to play it all the time. certainly makes you think about things in different ways. suicide's probably normalised now in those cartoons...
i wonder if we'll ever know what exactly caused the fires tbh... some people are still confused over 9/11
same :awesome:
exactly :lol:
true
yeah i never knew that as well really creepy, exactly wat have they done to innocent minds :eek:
yeah i wouldn't be surprised
:five:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.88%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.89%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.45%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (450)
69.02%

Watched Threads