how do tell my dad i want to shave my pubes? Watch

Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why do you need your dad's permission to shave? Go ahead and shave.
Why'd you post this anonymously?
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi
I am concerned, why do you feel the need to share this first and foremost and secondly I am sure there are better places to go than this.
just buy some Gillet and do it.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Hi
I am concerned, why do you feel the need to share this first and foremost and secondly I am sure there are better places to go than this.
just buy some Gillet and do it.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You want to share pubes with your dad?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
couch_potato
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yo lad, this is a weird question though. But trimming your pubic hair doesn't requires anyone's consent. It's something that you've to consider it simple. When I was fifteen, there was a jungle around my frank, and I was like "should I carry that along with me everytime?" What I did was, when my parents were outdoors, I secretly used to take my dad's hair cutting machine, remove its clip, and rub on my pubic hair.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If you aren't really sure about it go and ask your dad its your decision about shaving.
shdfklhbf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
my dad helped
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by shdfklhbf)
my dad helped
Too difficult for you? Or lazy?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 day ago
Listen to me and ignore all the **** above. I don't think people understand how to give consideration on others' feelings or even give a ****. That's y some are posting rude things anonymously. Oh and I'm sure a guy is meant to have a **** not be one x

Anyways I think you're doing the right thing by telling your dad considering it's something new to you.

I recommend you just go and talk to him when he's in a good mood, alone obv. And he'll most probably just say yes. You probably DON'T want to go out buying stuff you're not sure about so yeah. Just tell him and he'll explain.

(Original post by 1j5b)
Hi im a boy and i would like some advice on how i ask my dad if i can shave/trim my pubic hairs. Please can somenone help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.72%
Fairly positive (217)
32.68%
Just another year... (263)
39.61%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.99%

Watched Threads