The Student Room Group

Brexit- Your view

Scroll to see replies

]
Original post by Vinny C
I am clubbing your shite strategy to the ground... where it belongs. Claim to love the nation my ass... all you care about is getting your own way.

No all you have done for the last few weeks is prove @ThatOldGuy correct on that you have quoted big words/phrases to try to baffle people into think you know what you are talking about when you don't.

You simply cannot explain why explain why from 1973(The year the UK joined the EEC which would become the EU) to 2015(The year before the Brexit vote), the vast majority of British manufacturing jobs left the UK and this is not the EU's fault, but the losses that occurred after the Brexit vote are somehow the sole fault of a vote that took place decades after the losses started occuring.

You can quote data flow analysis all you like but l you prove is you don't understand what you are talking about.
Original post by Vinny C
I am clubbing your shite strategy to the ground... where it belongs. Claim to love the nation my ass... all you care about is getting your own way.

I'm still waiting on how your 'data flow analysis' led you to believe that all company closures pre-Brexit vote were not due to the relationship to the EU, but all post-Brexit closures were due to the relationship with the EU.

You said you were going to explain the mathematics behind it and I'm still waiting. I've noticed that you have a tendency to try to use big words to try to bully people in to getting your way and claim to be a genius, but when people actually know what those words mean you quickly switch to ad hominem attacks.

That's interesting. Do you admit that you don't actually have any clue what you're talking about?
I kinda wanna leave and see if we get a national crisis.

overall, I don't really care whether we stay or leave.
Reply 583
Everyone and no-one has the answer to Brexit.

So, delay and see if events or acts of others or an "act of God" will decide it!
Original post by NJA

So, delay and see if events or acts of others or an "act of God" will decide it!

Pray to God and remain, no I don't like that plan much.
Original post by Burton Bridge
Pray to God and remain, no I don't like that plan much.

Pray to God that people realise that beating your chest like Tarzan shouting the will of the people is not a viable diplomatic strategy. Even Theresa's at it now... she's had a Brexit breakdown!
Original post by NJA

Unlikely, God doesn't exist 😉
Reply 587
Original post by ColinDent
Unlikely, God doesn't exist 😉

That's like a blind child saying stars don't exist
Original post by NJA
That's like a blind child saying stars don't exist

Not really, there's scientific and also unequivocal proof of stars.
Reply 589
Not really, there's scientific and also unequivocal proof of stars.

Information science teaches that design indicates a designer or to put it colloquially if you find a coke can in the desert you know a human has been there.
Original post by NJA
Information science teaches that design indicates a designer or to put it colloquially if you find a coke can in the desert you know a human has been there.

Hahaha, what about the dinosaurs?
God's not real, and if he is then he's a ****.
Reply 591
Hahaha, what about the dinosaurs?
God's not real, and if he is then he's a ****.

Every time you drive a vehicle or use something from the petrochemical industry you give thanks for the dinosaur era. Life as we know it would be Stone Age without it.
Original post by NJA
Every time you drive a vehicle or use something from the petrochemical industry you give thanks for the dinosaur era. Life as we know it would be Stone Age without it.

At least they existed
Reply 593
At least they existed

Did they design themselves?
Original post by NJA
Did they design themselves?

Evolution dear boy.
Speaking of which enjoy.

https://youtu.be/h6omFJhKr6o
Reply 595
Evolution dear boy.

Such faith in the unseen!
(though the fossil record gives a view , but evolutionists don't like to talk about that!)
Original post by NJA
Such faith in the unseen!
(though the fossil record gives a view , but evolutionists don't like to talk about that!)

So tell me NJA what is your opinion on gay marriage? are you old school bible basher it's unholy and immoral or are you new bible pretend you're okay with it but it's really unholy and immoral.
Reply 597
So tell me NJA what is your opinion on gay marriage? are you old school bible basher it's unholy and immoral or are you new bible pretend you're okay with it but it's really unholy and immoral.

The OT was how God wanted his people to operate at that time, now Gods people are those that have been born again of his spirit. Their job is to show God's nature to those that haven't, (the "without"), it is not their job to pass judgement on the various things people in that state do because they're all in the same state at the end of the day.
"What have I to do to judge them which are without " 1 Corinthians 5:12
i think a lot of remainers don’t realise that if article 50 is reversed we would have to adopt the Euro as our currency and provide soldiers for an EU army, and people calling for a second referendum instead of backing the decision voted for is the reason the EU are taking us for a complete ride. theresa may is a shambles, but i no longer support the labour party either as the entire government has prioritised party politics over committing to brexit
Original post by almondmilk28
i think a lot of remainers don’t realise that if article 50 is reversed we would have to adopt the Euro as our currency and provide soldiers for an EU army,

That is untrue.

We have a permanent opt-out from the Euro.

Every country has a veto on the creation of an EU Army including the five non-NATO members Austria, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, and Malta,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending