The Student Room Group

Studying Dentistry in Spain

Hello,

I'm a current sixth former student (year 13) and I've applied to do Dentistry in Spain at Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
I've actually received a conditional offer and now have to pay a fee and get a UNED Credential. Has anybody else applied/applying to study in Spain? How have/did you find it? And how are you sorting out the other important parts e.g visas, accommodation etc
Reply 1
Hey I’m thinking of applying there too for dentistry. However, I’m just wondering how I will fund it e.g maybe take out a personal loan and I’m also a bit worried about the social life/accommodation in Murcia. I don’t know where I would start with accommodation! To apply to the university did you have to pay for your application or is it free? Xx
My parents will be loaning me some money and hopefully i’ll be able to pay them back. i’m sure that if you get in touch with the uni they will be able to provide you with information in regards to funding for your degree. And you have to pay a pre-inscription fee once they give you an offer. and oh my god trust me same! i am finding it so difficult to find accommodation. but they have a database on their website that is supposed to help?? x
Original post by P1NKCAT
Hey I’m thinking of applying there too for dentistry. However, I’m just wondering how I will fund it e.g maybe take out a personal loan and I’m also a bit worried about the social life/accommodation in Murcia. I don’t know where I would start with accommodation! To apply to the university did you have to pay for your application or is it free? Xx
Reply 3
Original post by kiranjotchahal
Hello,

I'm a current sixth former student (year 13) and I've applied to do Dentistry in Spain at Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
I've actually received a conditional offer and now have to pay a fee and get a UNED Credential. Has anybody else applied/applying to study in Spain? How have/did you find it? And how are you sorting out the other important parts e.g visas, accommodation etc

HMU on insta or snap : filip.dudzinski to chat cos I’ve applied to Valencia through UNED aswell and I’m a bit confused by all of it 😂x
will do i need help lool
Original post by Fil06
HMU on insta or snap : filip.dudzinski to chat cos I’ve applied to Valencia through UNED aswell and I’m a bit confused by all of it 😂x
Just saw this post, I am going to be starting at UCAM in 2019 September. And I got the same as you, a conditional offer and had to pay and get the uned credential as well. However I’m still waiting on UNED right now. Dm me your number we can WhatsApp.
We get the UNED after results day right? like we have to send our results by post to some address in Madrid ?
Original post by Georgey64
Just saw this post, I am going to be starting at UCAM in 2019 September. And I got the same as you, a conditional offer and had to pay and get the uned credential as well. However I’m still waiting on UNED right now. Dm me your number we can WhatsApp.
So far I sent my predicted grades and GCSE's to UNED. And I will have to go to London again to formalise the A level results before they can be sent to UNED.
Reply 8
Hi I just got accepted to UCAM and just wondered if any of you could tell me how it’s been so far
Hello,

Hi Kiranjot How is the Dentistry program at UCAM as I’m thinking of applying.
Hello,

Hi Kiranjot how is the university and the course for dentistry
Original post by South2021
Hi Kiranjot how is the university and the course for dentistry

She hasn’t logged on since January of 2021, unlikely you’ll get a response.

Latest

Trending

Trending