Studying Dentistry in Spain

Watch
kiranjotchahal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,

I'm a current sixth former student (year 13) and I've applied to do Dentistry in Spain at Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
I've actually received a conditional offer and now have to pay a fee and get a UNED Credential. Has anybody else applied/applying to study in Spain? How have/did you find it? And how are you sorting out the other important parts e.g visas, accommodation etc
P1NKCAT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’m thinking of applying there too for dentistry. However, I’m just wondering how I will fund it e.g maybe take out a personal loan and I’m also a bit worried about the social life/accommodation in Murcia. I don’t know where I would start with accommodation! To apply to the university did you have to pay for your application or is it free? Xx
kiranjotchahal
Rep:
?
My parents will be loaning me some money and hopefully i’ll be able to pay them back. i’m sure that if you get in touch with the uni they will be able to provide you with information in regards to funding for your degree. And you have to pay a pre-inscription fee once they give you an offer. and oh my god trust me same! i am finding it so difficult to find accommodation. but they have a database on their website that is supposed to help?? x
(Original post by P1NKCAT)
Hey I’m thinking of applying there too for dentistry. However, I’m just wondering how I will fund it e.g maybe take out a personal loan and I’m also a bit worried about the social life/accommodation in Murcia. I don’t know where I would start with accommodation! To apply to the university did you have to pay for your application or is it free? Xx
Fil06
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kiranjotchahal)
Hello,

I'm a current sixth former student (year 13) and I've applied to do Dentistry in Spain at Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
I've actually received a conditional offer and now have to pay a fee and get a UNED Credential. Has anybody else applied/applying to study in Spain? How have/did you find it? And how are you sorting out the other important parts e.g visas, accommodation etc
HMU on insta or snap : filip.dudzinski to chat cos I’ve applied to Valencia through UNED aswell and I’m a bit confused by all of it 😂x
kiranjotchahal
Rep:
?
will do i need help lool
(Original post by Fil06)
HMU on insta or snap : filip.dudzinski to chat cos I’ve applied to Valencia through UNED aswell and I’m a bit confused by all of it 😂x
Georgey64
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Just saw this post, I am going to be starting at UCAM in 2019 September. And I got the same as you, a conditional offer and had to pay and get the uned credential as well. However I’m still waiting on UNED right now. Dm me your number we can WhatsApp.
kiranjotchahal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
We get the UNED after results day right? like we have to send our results by post to some address in Madrid ?
(Original post by Georgey64)
Just saw this post, I am going to be starting at UCAM in 2019 September. And I got the same as you, a conditional offer and had to pay and get the uned credential as well. However I’m still waiting on UNED right now. Dm me your number we can WhatsApp.
Georgey64
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
So far I sent my predicted grades and GCSE's to UNED. And I will have to go to London again to formalise the A level results before they can be sent to UNED.
byswa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I just got accepted to UCAM and just wondered if any of you could tell me how it’s been so far
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (77)
54.23%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.04%
No, but I know who I want to choose (15)
10.56%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (35)
24.65%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (5)
3.52%

Watched Threads