Want more information about this university?
noodle1975
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone going to Nottingham Trent for psychology starting in September 2019? I’ve been offered an unconditional place but don’t know whether to take it. Would be cool to speak to someone who is going
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by noodle1975)
Anyone going to Nottingham Trent for psychology starting in September 2019? I’ve been offered an unconditional place but don’t know whether to take it. Would be cool to speak to someone who is going
Have you posted this in the Nottingham Trent sub forum, you might get more replies there? And where else are you considering?
mollyeve01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm in exactly the same position. I've been offered an unconditional as well as a conditional offer from the university of Nottingham. Are you going to any of the open days?
mollyeve01
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by noodle1975)

Hi, I'm in exactly the same position. I've been offered an unconditional as well as a conditional offer from the university of Nottingham. Are you going to any of the open days?
OKD
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I got an unconditional offer for psych and have accepted it so defo going here! I’ve been trying to find other people who will be on the course 👍🏻
mollyeve01
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i've also got an unconditional for the same course, but i also got a lowered offer from the uni of nottingham so i'm still stuck on what to do, have you been to any open days? feel free to message me to talk about more x
Keelyallen11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am!!!
Ellie111116
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I accepted my offer today for psychology x
zlattiegd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I am!!!
LarissaNell
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ll be studying psychology in September at NTU
Issie.gc
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mollyeve01)
Literally same! However UoN lowered my grades so I have accepted UoN as firm and Trent as insurance
MokaMacaroon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ll be studying here too
Swills11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Join this brand new group for events/nightlife in Nottingham for freshers!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/888829821463704/
Izx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Everyone studying PSYCH at NOTT TRENT how's it going?!!
tomkb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Have you posted this in the Nottingham Trent sub forum, you might get more replies there? And where else are you considering?
Same, got an unconditional for psych. Im 90% sure im gonna take the offer because its got pretty good status especially for a modern uni, plus it just means i get to do what subject i want without the stress of results day lol
Af762014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by tomkb)
Same, got an unconditional for psych. Im 90% sure im gonna take the offer because its got pretty good status especially for a modern uni, plus it just means i get to do what subject i want without the stress of results day lol
What were your predicted grades?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads