Nottingham Trent Uni Psychology Watch

noodle1975
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Anyone going to Nottingham Trent for psychology starting in September 2019? I’ve been offered an unconditional place but don’t know whether to take it. Would be cool to speak to someone who is going
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by noodle1975)
Anyone going to Nottingham Trent for psychology starting in September 2019? I’ve been offered an unconditional place but don’t know whether to take it. Would be cool to speak to someone who is going
Have you posted this in the Nottingham Trent sub forum, you might get more replies there? And where else are you considering?
mollyeve01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm in exactly the same position. I've been offered an unconditional as well as a conditional offer from the university of Nottingham. Are you going to any of the open days?
mollyeve01
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by noodle1975)

Hi, I'm in exactly the same position. I've been offered an unconditional as well as a conditional offer from the university of Nottingham. Are you going to any of the open days?
OKD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I got an unconditional offer for psych and have accepted it so defo going here! I’ve been trying to find other people who will be on the course 👍🏻
mollyeve01
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i've also got an unconditional for the same course, but i also got a lowered offer from the uni of nottingham so i'm still stuck on what to do, have you been to any open days? feel free to message me to talk about more x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Keelyallen11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am!!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ellie111116
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I accepted my offer today for psychology x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.5%
Yes - a food allergy (33)
11.46%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.13%
No (201)
69.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed