The Student Room Group

Gcses

Take 3 gcses this year one short course others long course... How much should I revise for each and when should I start? ( my exams are in May)
Ideally, I would start now. You can spread your time out well for each subject, and you’ll have plenty of time to write notes, do past papers, and work on the more difficult subjects. I’d say that the latest you should really leave them is mid March, as you’ll want to avoid cramming as much as possible, and at least by starting now you can still carry on with everything else and not feel under pressure. Everyone is different, but my advice is that the earlier you start, the better. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by a-rose02
Ideally, I would start now. You can spread your time out well for each subject, and you’ll have plenty of time to write notes, do past papers, and work on the more difficult subjects. I’d say that the latest you should really leave them is mid March, as you’ll want to avoid cramming as much as possible, and at least by starting now you can still carry on with everything else and not feel under pressure. Everyone is different, but my advice is that the earlier you start, the better. Hope this helps!

Thanks, I’m thinking of making a revision timetable tomorrow so I can start revising soon😁
Original post by Blebb
Thanks, I’m thinking of making a revision timetable tomorrow so I can start revising soon😁

That sounds great, if you ever need a bit of help making one, use SQA MyStudyPlan (app)- it makes a timetable for you based on when your exams are, how much time you want to set aside and which subjects you want to prioritise. It really helped me last year :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by a-rose02
That sounds great, if you ever need a bit of help making one, use SQA MyStudyPlan (app)- it makes a timetable for you based on when your exams are, how much time you want to set aside and which subjects you want to prioritise. It really helped me last year :smile:

Ahhh thanks I’ll check that out

Quick Reply

Latest