(Original post by Blackberryjam)
would say on the political compass i am right-central. Agree a lot with the lib dem but also share views of other more liberal and authoritarian parties
You are not anything special. Most immigrants (1st and 2nd gen) have more conservative views than liberal ones.
I would still ask some questions:
1. What authoritarian views do you support?
2. Where are your parents from?
3. Do you support Brexit or Remain?
4. Are you socially conservative or economically conservative or both. If so, why?
5. If you are right wing, do you support conservative views on abortion and small government with the erosion of the welfare state?
6. Do you think that all migrants (and their children) should be sent back to where they came from?
7. Who is your greatest political idol?
8. Do you think homosexuality should be criminal as it goes against traditional values of conservativism?
9. Are you African or Asian?
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Last edited by Wired_1800; 2 weeks ago