Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys! I was looking to buy a bluetooth keyboard on Ebay for my IPhone so I can type notes on it.

I was just wondering what you guys thought? If you've bought one or any keyboards on Ebay, are they good? Are they easy to type with? Are they as good as normal laptops?

Any reviews would be most welcome! I really really appreciate any contribution! Thank you soooo much!
ddsizebra
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I bought mine on amazon and it works great withbmy tablet. The only issue is that sometimes your shift and ctrl keys are in wrong places. Also you can have late feedback when taping the Cap locks on and off casually as you are typing. But apart from that it's awesome anf good if you don't want to move laptops with big ass chargers or PC.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ddsizebra)I bought mine on amazon and it works great withbmy tablet. The only issue is that sometimes your shift and ctrl keys are in wrong places. Also you can have late feedback when taping the Cap locks on and off casually as you are typing. But apart from that it's awesome anf good if you don't want to move laptops with big ass chargers or PC.

Thank you so much! Would you say Amazon is more trust worthy than Ebay in this case?
ddsizebra
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
(Original post by ddsizebra)I bought mine on amazon and it works great withbmy tablet. The only issue is that sometimes your shift and ctrl keys are in wrong places. Also you can have late feedback when taping the Cap locks on and off casually as you are typing. But apart from that it's awesome anf good if you don't want to move laptops with big ass chargers or PC.

Thank you so much! Would you say Amazon is more trust worthy than Ebay in this case?
Most definitely because you are more likely to get a new version rather than someone else's return. Plus the returns policy is more lenient on amazon than ebay.
Last edited by ddsizebra; 1 year ago
melissadh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aha! This has been very useful - will go on Amazon instead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed