The Student Room Group

MPhil Environmental Policy

Scroll to see replies

Under review by the department since 4th Jan,but still have no update:colonhash:
Original post by Lab1000
Hi! Out of curiosity Do you know which college you have been accepted to?

Yes I have actually - I was accepted to Fitzwilliam
Whoever has been accepted, when you got moved from 'under review' to the next stage, did you get an email or just find out via portal? Additionally, has anyone from the March deadline heard anything yet? : )
Original post by pinkhydrangea
Whoever has been accepted, when you got moved from 'under review' to the next stage, did you get an email or just find out via portal? Additionally, has anyone from the March deadline heard anything yet? : )

Hi,
I applied in March and I haven´t moved from "under review" yet.
Agh, have you heard anything about when we can expect decisions?

Applied in late December 2020, still haven't heard anything back, no rejection, no waitlist, nothing... From what I heard from others, I don't think they send an email to notify you the status change, we need to check by ourselves.
Reply 106

Original post by Cinnnnabar
Applied in late December 2020, still haven't heard anything back, no rejection, no waitlist, nothing... From what I heard from others, I don't think they send an email to notify you the status change, we need to check by ourselves.

Hello! When my status changed to 'Awaiting Approval from PAO', I did not receive any email, so yes you need to keep an eye on your portal. Best of luck with your applications.
Agh, have you heard anything about when we can expect decisions?

Well, based on the Postgraduate Admissions page, the process can take 12 weeks. So, If we apply in March we will probably receive notifications until June. So we need to be patient. More information in https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/application-process/applicant-portal-and-self-service-account
According to gradcafe, offers/rejections for this course seem to have been made mainly in the last week of April in the past few years. Fingers crossed we find out this week or very soon! All the best to everyone :smile:
I just checked my application portal and have moved to PAO!
Original post by Lab1000

oh gosh, congrats!!
Original post by Lab1000

When did you apply?
Original post by Dannieeee
When did you apply?

I applied just before the funding deadline on 2 December 2020 and then my application was put in waiting on 1 February 2021.
Original post by Lab1000
I applied just before the funding deadline on 2 December 2020 and then my application was put in waiting on 1 February 2021.

Thank you so much and congratulations !!!! :h:
I am also waiting for approval from PAO. For those of you who have received an offer, how long did your application stay on "awaiting approval from PAO" before you got an offer? I've my fingers crossed for anyone else still waiting to hear 😊
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Stoodentio.
I am also waiting for approval from PAO. For those of you who have received an offer, how long did your application stay on "awaiting approval from PAO" before you got an offer? I've my fingers crossed for anyone else still waiting to hear 😊

For me it took 5 working days! (Got an offer in Feb)
Congratulations to everyone who's been moving to PAO! Just a quick question, did you notice your portal go to 'under degree committee' or did it go straight to PAO?
Reply 117
Original post by nosithsgiven
Congratulations to everyone who's been moving to PAO! Just a quick question, did you notice your portal go to 'under degree committee' or did it go straight to PAO?

It went straight to PAO for me.
Is anyone still waiting? It's been 10 weeks since the deadline and I am still 'under consideration'. Do people think the lack of a decision by this stage is bad news? That's my impression.
Original post by jebbbbbbbbbbb
Is anyone still waiting? It's been 10 weeks since the deadline and I am still 'under consideration'. Do people think the lack of a decision by this stage is bad news? That's my impression.

I'm still waiting too, hoping that no news is good news!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending