mohammad_76
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi
my name is mohammad
im 21 years old
I want to study dentistry for an Arab country , like Dubai Qatar, Amman ... or europe country like italy and you have information on student scholarship? Because the cost is very high for me. I have a diploma. And I'm studying microbiology but I'm going to read a change in dentistry. Are you helping me? I decide to go to my Arab countries for education and life, but the most important thing is a student scholarship.
Last edited by mohammad_76; 1 year ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mohammad_76)
hi
my name is mohammad
im 21 years old
I want to study dentistry for an Arab country , like Dubai Qatar, Amman ... or europe country like italy and you have information on student scholarship? Because the cost is very high for me. I have a diploma. And I'm studying microbiology but I'm going to read a change in dentistry. Are you helping me? I decide to go to my Arab countries for education and life, but the most important thing is a student scholarship.
where do you live now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads