Vinish Bhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi All,

I have got offer letter from University of Bath for MSc in Data Science Course. I have also applied to Royal Holloway and City, University of London for the same course but haven’t got any reposnd yet.
Just need to know which is the best university for data science course after which I can get enough job opportunities.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Vinish Bhan)
Hi All,

I have got offer letter from University of Bath for MSc in Data Science Course. I have also applied to Royal Holloway and City, University of London for the same course but haven’t got any response yet.
Just need to know which is the best university for data science course after which I can get enough job opportunities.
Hey :hi:
Awesome to hear you've got some offers already from University of Bath and that you've applied to Royal Holloway, University of London and City, University of London :ahee: Best of luck with your applications!
To answer this query maybe University of Bath, Royal Holloway, University of London can help you!
For specifics at the best uni and job opportunities, please do check out UniStats and also the course websites for further info

Otherwise :bump:
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Vinish Bhan)
Hi All,

I have got offer letter from University of Bath for MSc in Data Science Course. I have also applied to Royal Holloway and City, University of London for the same course but haven’t got any reposnd yet.
Hi Vinish Bhan,

It’s great to hear that you’re interested in studying here at Royal Holloway. We’re currently receiving a large volume of applications, however we hope you’ll hear from us soon!

Our Data Science and Analytics MSc allows you to tailor your learning to your own strengths and interests, as it provides a broad range of optional modules that you can choose from. The perk of being at Royal Holloway is that we are located near M4 corridor, also known as ‘England’s Silicon Valley’, which means students can benefit from networking and placement opportunities with some of the country’s top technology institutions. We also invite a multiple of different companies to campus throughout the year for different events, including fairs and seminars, where they get a chance to learn about what they do and they also discuss possible placements and jobs. In recent years our graduates have entered into a wide range of industries, such as Facebook Microsoft, and Google. If you want to learn more about the course and employment opportunities you can email our Computer Science Postgraduate admissions team at [email protected]

Also, if you have any questions about student life on campus I would be more than happy to answer them as I studied my undergraduate at Royal Holloway. You can also talk to one of our postgraduate students, Raheel or Paige, online to hear about their experience of postgrad life at Royal Holloway. Click here to start a conversation; https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/chat/

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Mairead
alinafurs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hit me up if you are about to study at Royal Holloway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (1)
25%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (0)
0%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (1)
25%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (1)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (0)
0%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (1)
25%

Watched Threads