Construction Project Management & Quantity Surveying Applicants Heriot-Watt

Watch
Heriot-Watt University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Welcome to the thread for applicants of Construction Project Management and Quantity Surveying degree programmes. Use it to ask any questions that you may have.

We will try to answer your questions as promptly as we can. Answering your questions on this thread are Craig, our Admissions Tutor, Debbie who works in our Learning and Teaching Office, Megan, a 2nd-year student and Jenish, a first-year student.
Last edited by Heriot-Watt University; 1 year ago
astridtreal
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! I recently received a conditional offer for the MSc Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management! How many contact hours are there? What is the class size!
Thank you
Last edited by astridtreal; 1 year ago
Heriot-Watt University - Academic Rep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good morning

The number of contact hours depends on whether you study Full Time or Part Time. Full time students can expect to be in class around 14-16 hours each week of semester, and outside of this class contact time there will be a lot of group work and directed self study. Part time students can expect around half of this time.

class sizes vary as some of the courses are taken by a number of programmes including students from Construction Project Management an Civil Engineering Construction Management. Therefore you could be in a class of around 20 students or as much as 80+

I hope this helps!

Dr Graeme Bowles
programme leader for MSc Commercial Management and Quantity Surveying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads