The Student Room Group

Nightlife at London Universities?

In Y12, thinking of applying to LSE for Economics next year. I enjoy going to festivals, more underground raves (DnB etc.) and such- am I correct to assume that it'll be extremely hard to find anyone at LSE who enjoys this, despite the wealth of near legendary clubs/venues in the city?

I'm also considering UCL, but I'm assuming this'll be similar. Is it easy to make friends from other UoL colleges who might be more into partying? To be honest, I'm prepared for the worst but I still have a glimmer of hope. If not I think I'll just have to go solo and find some people outside of uni, which should be OK since anyone who's been to a rave knows how easy it is to make friends. Or I could just try to drag the innocent, tryhard international students along to Fabric and change their lives haha :wink:
Reply 1
Wrong places for a piss up and banter. Go up North, or to Oxbridge (for the higher class experience) for that.

Can only speak for UCL, but the cost and lack of appetite for it put it out of reach for most.
Original post by Moments
Wrong places for a piss up and banter. Go up North, or to Oxbridge (for the higher class experience) for that.

Can only speak for UCL, but the cost and lack of appetite for it put it out of reach for most.

Hopefully I’m successful in my Cambridge application in that case.

Quick Reply

Latest