chloeworthh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m thinking of getting a tattoo on my forearm, nothing religious or offensive. I have already started my course in uni and have already been on placement. I’ve seen a few qualified nurses and midwives with tattoos and even people on my course with tattoos but just worried that if I get one it will go against me. Would it be okay? Any help would be amazing!
Charlene99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Chloeworthh

No it will not go against you, if its good for the goose then its good for you.
If qualified nurses have tattoos then why Canty the students nurses have tattoos
Same problem with nurses here as similar to what you said about tattoos.

Hope your course etc going well and be yourself. xx
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
squeakysquirrel
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chloeworthh)
I’m thinking of getting a tattoo on my forearm, nothing religious or offensive. I have already started my course in uni and have already been on placement. I’ve seen a few qualified nurses and midwives with tattoos and even people on my course with tattoos but just worried that if I get one it will go against me. Would it be okay? Any help would be amazing!
Plenty of nurses have tattoos. I personally think they are hideous and unprofessional - but hey what do I know. I think sometimes the older generation judge people. But can I urge you to think very carefully - some of the colours fade over time - but you are stuck with them.
LouLou89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you do then make sure you time it right (eg over the summer hols) as you dont want to have placement coming up whilst its healing because of infection risks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads