isabellewalker15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’ve applied for a course which is a 3 A level equilvient BTEC in applied science at college but when applying do I have to just apply for that course at that certain college or can I apply for more courses in case they don’t allow me on that course so I end up applying for 5 courses (law, applied science, applied law) will they still accept my offer on that on course or will they not accept me at all becuase I’ve put quite a few different courses as I made t clear I’d like to do applied science.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by isabellewalker15)
I’ve applied for a course which is a 3 A level equilvient BTEC in applied science at college but when applying do I have to just apply for that course at that certain college or can I apply for more courses in case they don’t allow me on that course so I end up applying for 5 courses (law, applied science, applied law) will they still accept my offer on that on course or will they not accept me at all becuase I’ve put quite a few different courses as I made t clear I’d like to do applied science.
Contact the college or it should be obvious from your application what your first second third preferennces are. I wouldnt worry if they dont think you meet the requirements for applied science thye will tlak to you about one of the others.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by isabellewalker15)
You can apply for more than one course on college application forms, no problem. But if they don't accept you it would be because your grades weren't good enough, and then they would talk to you about doing the lower level one year science course with a view to progressing onto the 2 year BTEC course the following year.

You can apply to law courses if you want, but when people enjoy science, they normally apply to 2 science courses (a harder one and an easier one as backup).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (75)
14.94%
1 (69)
13.75%
2 (65)
12.95%
20.52%
20.32%
5 (88)
17.53%

Watched Threads

Latest