The Student Room Group

Should I give up on this guy?

I’ve been talking to this guy for a while. We went on three dates, third date we had sex. Ever since then, he has been distant with me. He started to leave me on read on WhatsApp. I tried to express how this annoys me, with me explaining how I feel since we had sex, he doesn’t put much effort in to talking to me anymore. He assured me that wasn’t the case so I believed him.

I organised a date with him yesterday and he basically stood me up. I waited nearly an hour for him but he didn’t turn up. He later texted me, saying he left work around 10. I told him I left anyway because I have better things to do with my time. He didn’t even bother apologising.

Following morning, I called him out on it, saying how he should have apologised for standing me up. He read that message and ignored it, which really pissed me off so I sent a spiteful message saying ‘so now you are ignoring me. I regret sleeping with you.’

He replied, saying last night at work was completely ****ed for him and that he apologises for it. I felt his apology was insincere. I replied saying it’s okay and that I should have been more understanding of his work commitments. He left me on read for that. So, I sent another message saying I will stop bothering him now. He left me on read for that too.

Should I just give up on this guy entirely or should I try reach out to him one more time? I feel like I am becoming some annoying pest. If I do reach out to him, what should I say?
Yes.
He is acting like he has no interest in pursuing a relationship with you.
He may be dating more than one girl.
Time to move on and look for a guy who is interested in you.
What an *******. Give up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending