I feel so numb Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I was so busy with school work in last 6 month, stop talking seeing my friends. I realized that I feel better alone. When I look to last one year I dont have emotions. They are like all gone, I didnt love anyone I didnt cry Im not happy and sad. I want my feelings back please help. I dont even remember the last time I was happy or sad it is killing me
tinyLizard
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
theres this facebook page/ instagram page called the artidote which helps me
have a look and let me know what you think
Last edited by tinyLizard; 2 weeks ago
nintysixthousand
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
write in a diary, meditate, do things that your passionate about eg going to the cinema, hanging with friends, working on a project. talk to someone if your really struggling, and know that it will pass
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah, I've been feeling (well not feeling) this way for 3 years now, a good solution is to do things your passionate about, but unfortuantly you are a bit stuck with what you are passionate about as you do not know what you feel....I'm stil struggling, but have started looking for help but it is a long process, depnding how little you feel. I feel nothing, not even physcal pain anymore, but I suggest you seek therapy as soon as possible as emotions were hardwired into us for a reason not to be forgotten. I am yet to find a complete solution though, talking to freinds will help, as they can rub off their emotion onto you.
Meg2019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was so busy with school work in last 6 month, stop talking seeing my friends. I realized that I feel better alone. When I look to last one year I dont have emotions. They are like all gone, I didnt love anyone I didnt cry Im not happy and sad. I want my feelings back please help. I dont even remember the last time I was happy or sad it is killing me
Hello, I just wanted to give a bit of advice but it probably won't be that helpful. When I was struggling mentally, I found it useful to write down whatever thoughts were in my head and I'd read through them to try to make sense of what was going on. Also you need to speak with someone about it as, if you tell family and friends, you will not feel as isolated. There are plenty of professionals who can help you too if you feel like that route would appeal to you. Meditation can induce relaxation and open your mind, as can reading a good book. I hope this helps a little.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads