Meowly Cyrus
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, my french speaking is in 2 days and i freaking out because i havent learned my topic presentation well and I have no clue what answers to give for the general topic!! Got any tips? also i have a really sore throat and i am freaking out
A.J.O
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I personally do not take French, however for the general conversation for the language I am taking I worte down short sentances that could be used over a range of topics. I suggest learning different tenses and learning some key vocabulary that you can easily use in a sentance. Try not to panic as it will not aid to your speech, talk slower because that allows you to think of what you are going to say. Keep repeating some simple answers to yourself beforehand, that way you have an initial idea of what to say. Then during the conversation you can try to expand the anwers because there is no harm in trying that. Mainly, don't stress and I am sure that all will go accordingly. Good Luck
Meowly Cyrus
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thank you so much!! I am so scared for my speaking, it's this saturday gahh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (47)
37.01%
No (66)
51.97%
I don't know (14)
11.02%

Watched Threads