History Coursework Historian Debates and sources

Watch
Umar.Khalid
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone. Im doing coursework for my History A-Level and im required to use a historian debate in my essay along with 3 primary sources. I have been able to find 1 primary source that is relevant to my coursework but otherwise have been massively struggling and with only a a day and a bit im struggling to find a way to actually finish this. In a desperate last attempt im looking for historian debates on Stalins impact on the Russia government. What would make it easier is if one of the historians say he was good for the Russian government and one that suggests he has a negative impact on the Russian goverment or no impact on the government. So if anyone can somehow pull through with quotes from historians that can be used to create this debate it would be an actual lifesaver as this coursework is obviously worth overall marks in my grade.

Thanks in advance.
Elinrebekah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So do you want quotes from historians or primary sources?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Umar.Khalid)
Hi everyone. Im doing coursework for my History A-Level and im required to use a historian debate in my essay along with 3 primary sources. I have been able to find 1 primary source that is relevant to my coursework but otherwise have been massively struggling and with only a a day and a bit im struggling to find a way to actually finish this. In a desperate last attempt im looking for historian debates on Stalins impact on the Russia government. What would make it easier is if one of the historians say he was good for the Russian government and one that suggests he has a negative impact on the Russian goverment or no impact on the government. So if anyone can somehow pull through with quotes from historians that can be used to create this debate it would be an actual lifesaver as this coursework is obviously worth overall marks in my grade.

Thanks in advance.
If you look at the legacy section of Stalin's wiki article you will see different historians quoted and their different views.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.44%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.78%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.56%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.22%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.44%

Watched Threads