14lahmeddd
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone have any predictions for the literature AQA questions this year?
amallbbyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 14lahmeddd)
Anyone have any predictions for the literature AQA questions this year?
Unfortunately not, but what exam board are you?
I do Edexcel English and I'm studying Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, Love and Relationships poetry anthology and A Christmas Carol.
14lahmeddd
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey i do AQA but i do study A christmas Carol, power and conflict, lord of the flies and macbeth .(Original post by AngelicBae)Unfortunately not, but what exam board are you?
I do Edexcel English and I'm studying Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, Love and Relationships poetry anthology and A Christmas Carol.
esraa_aydixn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i do edexcel and we do macbeth, christmas carol, inspector calls and conflict poetry anthology. I think exposure, war photogropher and maybe the man he killed is most likely going to appear
amallbbyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by esraa_aydixn)
i do edexcel and we do macbeth, christmas carol, inspector calls and conflict poetry anthology. I think exposure, war photogropher and maybe the man he killed is most likely going to appear
do you know any predictions for macbeth, inspector calls or a christmas carol
esraa_aydixn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngelicBae)do you know any predictions for macbeth, inspector calls or a christmas carol

i think mrs birling is going to be what the question is based on for inpector calls, lady macbeth for macbeth and christmas carol one of the ghost
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Predicting this early is honestly pointless, just revise and practise writing essays. Those two things will help you much more.
pinkbacon1437
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Haven't a clue, but
Macbeth: guilt or power
Jekyll & Hyde: Lanyon
Inspector Calls: Birling (character) and have they done social class yet?
Power&Conflict: Storm on the Island or Poppies.

I'd actually love it if they gave us Edna for AIC though haha
rubyg123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my last duchessghosts- xmas carollady Macbeth/kingship/witches-macbeth
rubyg123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My last duchess- poetry Ghosts/redemption- xmas carol Lady Macbeth/kingship/witches- macbeth
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no power for poems
no social class for AIC
no guilt/supernatural for macbeth
possibly lanyon for jekyll and hyde
esraa_aydixn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think for inspector calls they could go for sheila and her change or the question can be about the inspector BUT you must link it priestly, its a rare chance they would give Eric or Gerald.
For Macbeth I think the witches can be a theme and the supernatural but honestly there's so much possibility's for that so I don't know
And for the Christmas carol I think it would be one fo the ghost on my mocks a month ago ignorance and want came up and BOY I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR IT . That was the only area I didn't revise for
(Original post by amallbbyy)
do you know any predictions for macbeth, inspector calls or a christmas carol
zazzy.r
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amallbbyy)
Unfortunately not, but what exam board are you?
hey, i do all of the same texts as you!! any predictions? (i'm desperate)
hh786
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone do AQA English Literature here? And what are the predictions for An Inspector Calls, Power and Conflict, Macbeth and A Christmas Carol?
sophdavies
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
for poetry I'm thinking either the emigree or the prelude, they had ozymandias last year so this year won't be easy!
wonk007
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
for poetry it's either gonna be power of nature or identity
(Original post by sophdavies)
for poetry I'm thinking either the emigree or the prelude, they had ozymandias last year so this year won't be easy!
muskaanxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey i do all of these but i have honestly no idea. Hope sheila comes up for AIC though!

(Original post by hh786)
Does anyone do AQA English Literature here? And what are the predictions for An Inspector Calls, Power and Conflict, Macbeth and A Christmas Carol?
hh786
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
muskaanxx I think it might be Gerald? Idk though, last year the forum said Eric and Eric came up
muskaanxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
god i hope gerald doesn't come up!!

(Original post by hh786)
muskaanxx I think it might be Gerald? Idk though, last year the forum said Eric and Eric came up
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
With AQA, but I do exactly the same texts as you!

Omg I hope WP comes up, it’s my favourite!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.27%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.26%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.63%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
9.3%

Watched Threads