I masturbated for the first time ever in my life Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Yeah guys, you heard it! I just masturbated for the first time ever in my life and let me tell you, it was so, so so, SO GOOD! Before, whenever I heard about people masturbating I always thought of them as weird, creepy people but after experiencing it myself I can understand why so many people like it, even if it looks gross from the looks of it.

So I just made this thread because I really wanted to share my first masturbation experience, and a final question for you lot, is masturbating at 17/18 normal? Most people I hear do it in their 20s
Last edited by Lady*Stardust; 5 months ago
Corps
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I always thought of masturbation as a natural thing without age brackets, it good to get to know your body and great stress reliever.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I just made this thread because I really wanted to share my first masturbation experience, and a final question for you lot, is masturbating at 17/18 normal? Most people I hear do it in their 20s
I think I started about the age I started secondary school, so 11/12
OD030702
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yeah guys, you heard it! I just masturbated for the first time ever in my life and let me tell you, it was so, so so, SO GOOD! Before, whenever I heard about people masturbating I always thought of them as weird, creepy people but after experiencing it myself I can understand why so many people like it, even if it looks gross from the looks of it.

So what led me to masturbating for the first time ever? Well I am 17 and in 2 months will be an adult (At least by legal standards as socially I am still seen as a kid) and there is this girl in my class who I have huge lust for, not crush, lust and I just can't resist her. She is so hot and sexy I hardly talk to her.
This..."addiction" of mine for her has been continuing for a while and one day I decided "You know what? Screw it, if I really want to bang her that badly I will do it in my imagination" as banging her in real life would either be impossible, or it would just take very, very long as she is not the kind of girl to be seduced that easily.

I managed to find some pictures of her, one of em where she has her arms, legs and parts of her chest exposed and I saw my golden opportunity. Of course, when I saw that picture I instantly had a huge boner and that is when I knew "It's time" and when I got on with it, it just felt really good, so good that it honestly felt I was banging her for real! This simply caused me to masturbate more, more and more when eventually I wanked a lot. I admit after the..."session" I wasn't too pleased as the sticky stuff ended up everywhere and so had to clean up everything before my parents noticed what was going on.

If my parents knew I did this, they would most likely send me to a youth hostel or just disown me in some way as I am prohibited from doing nasty stuff, especially nasty stuff like this. But sex with hit girls is something which..let's be honest, no human can resist, we are programmed to have a desire for sex, it's part of life isn't it?

#proud
Benjamin Anstee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by OD030702)
#proud
They grow up so fast...
very_452001
Badges: 7
Report 4 months ago

So you saying all of us guys are weird because 99% of us masturbate.

17/18 is when people move onto the next stage which is sex so masturbation at that age is kinda late I guess.

I think nuns are not to allowed to masturbate until their 20s or not allowed at all.
Jaffalaffa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
lol i was masturbating since like 9 years old or something, haha.
JayR22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
well done!
Hmmmmmmm?
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Applauds) (gives thumbs up)

Good job at learning to enjoy yourself
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago

I agree i started masturbating at 11 I think, now I masturbate around once a day to once every two days but sometimes I masturbate more than once a day!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
meharkaursandhu
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well done!! I'm sure you felt good.

17/18 is not late at all, but many people tend to start earlier. Some even start as early as 10 years old. So what you're doing is completely normal.

Lots of people masturbate, irrespective of their age. You can have people masturbating properly from the age of 10 to the age of 70 - there's no need to stress, everything is normal.
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
Lol I can help you with your next time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.77%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.03%
No I am happy with my course choice (399)
57.16%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.04%

Watched Threads