I think I was sexually abused when I was younger... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
The other day I was working and for some reason the thought came into my mind about one day around 7ish years ago (currently 17yo).
I was upstairs with a friend a few years older and he forced me to take all my clothes off. The door was locked and i remember I didn't want to take them off.
I can't remember exactly but I think he pulled clothes off and touched my penis... I know I definetly didn't enjoy it.
I really don't know if it is a good or bad thing that I really don't remember and I'm feeling really *****y every time I think about it.
I really don't know what to do if anything.
No way I'm telling my parents and probably not close friends either.
I don't wanna be called out for faking it or exaggerating I just really don't remember...
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Its better to acknowledge what happened. Doesn't need to be to someone you know, or even necessarily to anyone other than yourself, but unresolved conflict is thought to lead to a wide variety of psychological problems including pseudo-physical ones like non-epileptic attacks. You were 10, its not your fault.

Sexual abuse is much much more common than acknowledged - its almost certain you know someone who has been through much more significant abuse than you describe here. You're not alone.
StrawberryDreams
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The other day I was working and for some reason the thought came into my mind about one day around 7ish years ago (currently 17yo).
I was upstairs with a friend a few years older and he forced me to take all my clothes off. The door was locked and i remember I didn't want to take them off.
I can't remember exactly but I think he pulled clothes off and touched my penis... I know I definetly didn't enjoy it.
I really don't know if it is a good or bad thing that I really don't remember and I'm feeling really *****y every time I think about it.
I really don't know what to do if anything.
No way I'm telling my parents and probably not close friends either.
I don't wanna be called out for faking it or exaggerating I just really don't remember...
Hello,

It's understandable that you may be feeling worried or concerned about this, and I'm sorry you are currently experiencing those feelings.

If you want to talk to someone about it, but don't want to talk to friends or family members, Childline can help. They have a helpline and an online chat facility where you can talk to someone about what you're feeling and experiencing and they will be able to offer support in a non-judemental way.

https://www.childline.org.uk/info-ad.../sexual-abuse/

Even if you're unsure about what happened, talking to someone about it may help with understanding how you fee about the situation. They will be able to advise you on the different options you can take if you wish to, or can just be someone to talk to. They're here to listen and support you.

Take care,

Strawberry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads