Car heater problems Watch

PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CurlyBen)
It's difficult to express just how damn stupid that comment is.
No, I just made a joke over your methodologically poor argument, and you failed to notice both that the argument was poor, and that a joke was made.
CurlyBen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PTMalewski)
No, I just made a joke over your methodologically poor argument, and you failed to notice both that the argument was poor, and that a joke was made.
Given your original argument was essentially "I've never heard of it, therefore it can't have happened" I don't think you're in a position to criticise methodology, and as it wouldn't be your first dumb statement you'll have to forgive me if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt.
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Given your original argument was essentially "I've never heard of it, therefore it can't have happened"
I didn't say it can't have happened, I only said something like it's unlikely to happen. Car forums are full of threads on blown head gaskets and various electrical issues but you rarely hear of broken ventillation, and the system itself is so simplistic it would work for decades if only was quality made. You were the first to refer to computable values. When you did, I did as well for you had chose the wrong tool to compute.

, and as it wouldn't be your first dumb statement you'll have to forgive me if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt.
Very well. At best (or worst) we're equal then. And since you refuse to play the joke ball and not being generous, I shall cease to be generous from this point.

I don't think you're in a position to criticise methodology
Anyone's in position, as long as the one gives a good argument. Unless you believe that argumentum ab auctoritate is a valid argument. In such case, well, your teachers have failed.
Last edited by PTMalewski; 1 week ago
RoyalSheepy
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is a rare occurence since 'pasta is attacking me' gives 12.3 million results.

https://www.google.com/search?client...21.gICfX42bce4
I didn't say it can't have happened, I only said something like it's unlikely to happen. Car forums are full of threads on blown head gaskets and various electrical issues but you rarely hear of broken ventillation, and the system itself is so simplistic it would work for decades if only was quality made. You were the first to refer to computable values. When you did, I did as well for you had chose the wrong tool to compute.

Very well. At best (or worst) we're equal then. And since you refuse to play the joke ball and not being generous, I shall cease to be generous from this point.

Anyone's in position, as long as the one gives a good argument. Unless you believe that argumentum ab auctoritate is a valid argument. In such case, well, your teachers have failed.
Can we grow up and stop derailing the thread? Or else I'm gonna have to start binning posts.
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Can we grow up and stop derailing the thread? Or else I'm gonna have to start binning posts.
You could start with those containing insults.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (216)
60%
No (144)
40%

Watched Threads