Glasgow Univeristy Primary PDGE 2019 Watch

SHG96
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiya!

I’m wondering about Glasgow Uni/Catholic school teaching? I wasn’t planning on teaching in catholic schools, do you think this will hinder my chances? Worried they’re prioritising students who are willing to teach in a Catholic school?
mmcintyre91
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm wondering the same thing. Have you heard from them yet?
SHG96
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hiya! Yeah i’ve got an interview in a couple of days for them. Should be fine I think I’m just para! Wbu ?
mmcintyre91
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not heard yet. Starting to panic a bit.
mmcintyre91
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not heard yet. Starting to panic a bit.
SHG96
Rep:
?
I’m sure you’ll be fine! There’s so many applications so don’t worry. Have you heard back from anywhere else yet?
mmcintyre91
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SHG96)
I’m sure you’ll be fine! There’s so many applications so don’t worry. Have you heard back from anywhere else yet?
Yes I have an interview for UWS at the end of the month. Not heard from Strathclyde yet either. You?
SHG96
Rep:
?
Got an interview for UWS on 27th but don’t want to go there so it would just be for experience! Got my GU interview on wednesday 😢😢 very nervous!
mmcintyre91
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SHG96)
Got an interview for UWS on 27th but don’t want to go there so it would just be for experience! Got my GU interview on wednesday 😢😢 very nervous!
That's when mine is too! I get that, UWS is my last choice of the three. Good luck with Wednesday I'm sure you'll do great!

When did you apply and then hear about interview? I'm just curious if maybe that's why I haven't heard.
SHG96
Rep:
?
(Original post by mmcintyre91)
That's when mine is too! I get that, UWS is my last choice of the three. Good luck with Wednesday I'm sure you'll do great!

When did you apply and then hear about interview? I'm just curious if maybe that's why I haven't heard.
I applied the sunday before the deadline, think it was the 12th january! might’ve been the monday i can’t actually remeber haha

i hope so! just panicking cause Gu is first choice and only one i’ realistically go to and won’t know what to do if i don’t get in haha
mmcintyre91
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SHG96)
I applied the sunday before the deadline, think it was the 12th january! might’ve been the monday i can’t actually remeber haha

i hope so! just panicking cause Gu is first choice and only one i’ realistically go to and won’t know what to do if i don’t get in haha
I applied the 11th and haven't heard anything. Really worried that means it's a no.

I'm sure you'll do great!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.85%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.87%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.45%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (451)
69.07%

Watched Threads