The Student Room Group

Still Undecided which University tp choose..

Is University of Westminster good? Or is Coventry university better?
Original post by snakejr

Hello!

I would look at what each university offers for you. Here are a few ways to figure out what one is best for you:

- What course seems better suited to your career path (check course content and how you are graded)
- If both courses are the same or similar I would check what facilities each university has or if it is accredited for that field.
- Another way to decide would be to review the university as a whole; Overall Reputation, Size, location, living costs etc.
- If you do want a more statistical way of looking at the universities then the Complete University Guide would be helpful for you.

The best advice that I could give outside of these tasks would be to simply pick where you feel the most comfortable, I did the research and picked where I felt most comfortable and haven't look back since. :smile:

I hope this helps you!

Patrick:lep:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by snakejr

Hi there

It's great to hear you're considering Westminster as one of your choices to study your degree. We're holding a Open Day on Saturday 9 March from 11am-3pm and if you can make it this will be a great opportunity for you to view the campus and speak with students and tutors from the course. You should also go to an Open Day at Coventry so you can compare and contrast both universities.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending