help ART GCSE Watch

Glohun0
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
PLEASE HELP im only in the 2nd term on yr 10 but im reaaaaalllyy panicking about my sketchbook. Its sparse and not artistic at all. For example for artists I've just stuck the pictures of the painting in, done some writing, and done the title with some highlighter. I have no artistic ideas right now and im struggling. I'm not bad at art my book is just like a regular exercise book really. I'm contemplating starting the whole thing again and making it better but is there anything else i can do? please help
Pinkgubel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't worry about the look of ur book. If the art is good and u include the right information displaying what u need to write and show ur smart then ur gonna get the grade u want. im also year 10 and my book is fugly like the pages look sparse and the art is average however its not about how u feel about it, its about checking off the mark scheme. im on target for getting an 8+
Glohun0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Pinkgubel)
Don't worry about the look of ur book. If the art is good and u include the right information displaying what u need to write and show ur smart then ur gonna get the grade u want. im also year 10 and my book is fugly like the pages look sparse and the art is average however its not about how u feel about it, its about checking off the mark scheme. im on target for getting an 8+
Thanks that really helps!
NetNeutrality
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
DONT START AGAIN believe me you have so much time left. im in year 11, we have 4 months for this project, its super time tight. dw youve got loads of time to improve, i did a lot of work last min for the 60% coursework (i mean i got a 5 but we'll see ig)
Glohun0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok I won’t start again but I have no idea whether my book is good or not cause my art teacher is so hard to read so literally no one knows in my class what she think about our books. She just tells us what to add
NetNeutrality
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Glohun0)
Ok I won’t start again but I have no idea whether my book is good or not cause my art teacher is so hard to read so literally no one knows in my class what she think about our books. She just tells us what to add
damn thats a bit *****y she should at least provide basic feedback on how you're doing. i wouldnt know tho, our teacher was off literally all of last year and we just had covers every lesson, so we just did stuff. its february, so i wouldn't worry too much, she might start giving you proper feedback later down the line, hopefully by juneish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (67)
15.8%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (43)
10.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (80)
18.87%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
14.39%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (46)
10.85%
How can I be the best version of myself? (127)
29.95%

Watched Threads