Tesco Blackbox Speeding Watch

JUBAAIDU
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi i really need help. I got tesco bb and from my first day of driving i got both a letter and an email for unacceptable driving behabvior.. yes yes it was forexcessive speeds all of the saints can piss off lol. Letter and email said if i have another instance of unacceptable driving behavior, my insurance will get cancelled. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had theirs cancelled / any issues. And whats ths faztest people have driven on their tesco blackbox. Scared to even drive at this point lol.
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JUBAAIDU)
Hi i really need help. I got tesco bb and from my first day of driving i got both a letter and an email for unacceptable driving behabvior.. yes yes it was forexcessive speeds all of the saints can piss off lol. Letter and email said if i have another instance of unacceptable driving behavior, my insurance will get cancelled. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had theirs cancelled / any issues. And whats ths faztest people have driven on their tesco blackbox. Scared to even drive at this point lol.
Black boxes are crap and inaccurate.

People's annecdotal maximum speed has no impact on you. You shouldn't speed at all...

Especially because if Tesco cancel your insurance, you will need to declare this cancellation to any future insurer and your premiums will SKY ROCKET.

You need to stop speeding NOW unless you want to risk unaffordable insurance in the future.

This is exactly why most motorists on this forum advise AGAINST black boxes. They're slightly cheaper than a non black box policy, but oh boy do you pay when you make a mistake or when equipment ****s up.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Blue_Cow; 2 weeks ago
OutKast
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JUBAAIDU)
Hi i really need help. I got tesco bb and from my first day of driving i got both a letter and an email for unacceptable driving behabvior.. yes yes it was forexcessive speeds all of the saints can piss off lol. Letter and email said if i have another instance of unacceptable driving behavior, my insurance will get cancelled. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had theirs cancelled / any issues. And whats ths faztest people have driven on their tesco blackbox. Scared to even drive at this point lol
Plenty of people have had issues with black boxes- browse through previous threads in this forum and see for yourself. Just drive within the speed limits and you’ll be fine.... save the shenanigans for a track day or trip to the autobahn.
Aaron702
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I could easily exceed the speed limit by ~20% but other black boxes are extremely strict. Behave yourself and get 1 years NCB then get a proper policy. If they tell you they're going to cancel, cancel yourself before they do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (213)
60%
No (142)
40%

Watched Threads