(Original post by IWMTom)
You have to pay for rollercoasters - this was all free :P
Damn. Feel free to send the invoice next time
username4578950
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did your insurance get cancelled in the end?
Themysticalegg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Stigmania)
I was with tesco for 3 years ,first year i was 19 and paid £1900, which dropped to £1100 for 2nd year. I would always do 40 in a 30 zone but didn't go above for first 2 years. Had my 2yrs ncb and insurance dropped to £650 for 3rd year. But then i went over the top and would do 80-90mph in a 30 zone as i would drive to work at 6am and roads were dead. I also had 2 accidents in the year, one at fault and now they won't renew it tor the 4th year which is understandable lol. But i know someone else who would speed as well and hit silly speeds of 130 on the motorway with tesco black box as well. They are the most lenient on speeds, they care more about mileage. May have sent a letter as it was your first day but i never received any letter, only emails or txts saying i am losing out on bonus miles etc which idc about
Yeah I get the emails also, been with them nearly 4 years though.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i went over the top and would do 80-90mph in a 30 zone
You're an absolute pillock.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
And a very good driver🚗💨💨💨💨
Obviously...
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, the multiple accidents and refusal to renew are very good indicators of quality driving.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
But then i went over the top and would do 80-90mph in a 30 zone

Woah, ****ing hell big man. You must get all the ladies being that cool
username4601484
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Haha i said at 6am when the roads are dead😶
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Woah, ****ing hell big man. You must get all the ladies being that cool
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Right.. because that makes it okay doesn't it..
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You’re just an idiot. Nothing to be proud of.
When you kill someone that won’t be your fault either.
You are the reason young drivers pay through the nose and end up resorting to black boxes to start with.
It’s such a shame the data doesn’t get reported for prosecution. You shouldn’t ’ be on the road. Hopefully you only hurt yourself. Unlikely though
Steph4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow so that makes it okay? because it only takes one person to step out onto a road that looks clear, then you come round and you've got yourself a nice little all inclusive holiday in prison. If you actually did this you don't deserve a license
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was with tesco for 3 years ,first year i was 19 and paid £1900, which dropped to £1100 for 2nd year. I would always do 40 in a 30 zone but didn't go above for first 2 years. Had my 2yrs ncb and insurance dropped to £650 for 3rd year. But then i went over the top and would do 80-90mph in a 30 zone as i would drive to work at 6am and roads were dead. I also had 2 accidents in the year, one at fault and now they won't renew it tor the 4th year which is understandable lol. But i know someone else who would speed as well and hit silly speeds of 130 on the motorway with tesco black box as well. They are the most lenient on speeds, they care more about mileage. May have sent a letter as it was your first day but i never received any letter, only emails or txts saying i am losing out on bonus miles etc which idc about
Based on your severe speeding, you shouldn't even be driving on the roads. You hit someone at that speed, you'll kill them and be done for causing death by dangerous driving (up to 10 years imprisonment). You shouldn't even be doing 40 in a 30 zone, let alone double that.

Lesson learned, make sure to drive sensibly and carefully; it's no wonder that you won't get insurance now.

I hate to say this, but this is the sort of people that we need to get off the UK's roads.
RA31
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I had many emails from Tesco threatening they’d cancel my policy. I made it through the 12 months of my policy with no cancellation. However, I didn’t always speed. Only about 30% of the month I would so i don’t know If I balanced it out by driving well for the other 70% of the month
Dilafrose1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No it doesn't, there's a limit to everything.
Adam_wood
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have previously gone up to 100mph briefly overtaking, constant 80’s on the motorway and it was only recently 2 months into my second year that I got a warning, no suprise though as I got 2 0 scores in a row and raced up to like 100 in the first couple months of my policy, I think it’s done over an average cause I drove like a nun a few months at the start with my ****ty first car, get a few good months in you’ll be okay mate
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Adam_wood)
I have previously gone up to 100mph briefly overtaking, constant 80’s on the motorway and it was only recently 2 months into my second year that I got a warning, no suprise though as I got 2 0 scores in a row and raced up to like 100 in the first couple months of my policy, I think it’s done over an average cause I drove like a nun a few months at the start with my ****ty first car, get a few good months in you’ll be okay mate
Real smart to openly admit to grossly exceeding the speed limit on a public bulletin board isn't it, mate?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
*facepalm*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (21)
7.19%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (22)
7.53%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (62)
21.23%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (34)
11.64%
No, nothing has changed (92)
31.51%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (61)
20.89%

Watched Threads