I am impotent and this lead me to great deal of depression. My EC is rejected.

Watch
Agentboi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Last edited by Agentboi; 1 year ago
Agentboi
Rep:
?
Agentboi
Rep:
?
I don’t know, I made the mistake for not caring about Uni when I was first aware of the issue and I’m regretting it on how stupid that was. I was told by my EC administration after the exams that if I had applied through a disability route that I would had more of a chance for my claim to get accepted (thanks for telling me after the exams). My claim still haven’t got rejected, I just need more evidence.
Agentboi
Rep:
?
Agentboi
Rep:
?
bump
Agentboi
Rep:
?
gutenberg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm sorry this is happening to you. From reading your posts, it seems that really you need to press your uni GP to provide the evidence the EC committee requires. Perhaps show him the email or correspondence from the committee which sets out what was missing from your previous evidence, and explain what you need the letter to include?

I wonder whether, on balance, you might consider interrupting or suspending your studies given the several different health conditions you are coping with? This would remove the pressure to continously prove your ECs, and allow you the time and space to recover a bit from your depression, have your urologist appointment and make some progress on your impotence? Some unis can retrospectively suspend your studies, so last term wouldn't 'count', meaning you'd essentially be taking second year again. Not all unis allow this, but it could be worth asking. Do you have a personal tutor? Have you been in contact with them about this? If not you should really try to see them to explain what's been happening; they can also provide advice if you did want to suspend your studies, for instance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (190)
14.22%
I'm not sure (59)
4.42%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (393)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.77%
I'm not a current university student (657)
49.18%

Watched Threads