Deadline for conditional offer in Oxford Magister Juris

Watch
ARDANS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
I have applied for the Magister Juris in Oxford (2019/20). I was wondering, if anybody knows to which date (last year or before) I can confirm the final grade of my under degree. I proably will get my last grade at the end of August, maybe even September. Can anybody help me? Thank you!
Sandra
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I've moved your thread to the University of Oxford forum, and left a link in the Postgraduate Applications forum as well

If it hasn't been stipulated in the terms of your offer, I would recommend you contact the university directly to enquire, as they will be the ultimate authority on the matter. Late August or early September is very late however - teaching starts in early October for most courses at Oxford I believe. Even if they accept this late a date for confirming your offer, it might not leave you enough time to make all the other arrangements regarding e.g. visas (if applicable), travel, accommodation etc, in time before term begins (I presume as you're applying to the MJur rather than BCL you aren't a UK student).
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 year ago
ARDANS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you for your answer !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (108)
59.67%
No (38)
20.99%
Not sure (35)
19.34%

Watched Threads