yung traplord
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
GI = Guaranteed interview scheme. This is only if you have a protected characteristic/disability.I did not click this and have had my invite now, I am booked in for early May.
NorrisCrane
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone on here had the AC yet? Without any spoilers, how did you find it?
yung traplord
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NorrisCrane)
Has anyone on here had the AC yet? Without any spoilers, how did you find it?
Had it yesterday and found it to be very challenging and a weird experience doing an AC from home. The gaps between my tasks was really long too which made me replay the first task in my head.
NorrisCrane
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yung traplord)
Had it yesterday and found it to be very challenging and a weird experience doing an AC from home. The gaps between my tasks was really long too which made me replay the first task in my head.
I had mine last week and found it pretty tough too. It's worth bearing in mind that it's supposed to feel that way! After all, they want to really challenge us.
yung traplord
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NorrisCrane)
I had mine last week and found it pretty tough too. It's worth bearing in mind that it's supposed to feel that way! After all, they want to really challenge us.
That is true. Also found out if you did it between 26th ans 5th you will find out by tomorrow if you got through to the interview when asking the GDP team an unrelated question.
yung traplord
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just found out I didn't get it. Shame. Apparently just under 3000 applicants this year.
gazebo99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how did you practice for the assessment centre? I have mine next week and I'm finding it hard to understand how I should practice for it. The AC preparation document seems to be quite useless?
caitlinross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That is true. Also found out if you did it between 26th ans 5th you will find out by tomorrow if you got through to the interview when asking the GDP team an unrelated question.
Hi I was wondering if you could please give an hints, advice, what to expect from the AC? Also, what do you mean by unrelated question? Thank you
caitlinross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just found out I didn't get it. Shame. Apparently just under 3000 applicants this year.
What was were the tasks like, any help would be appreciated
awd98
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah was a tough AC and the gap between tasks definitely was long, but thankfully unlike some AC's I have done they got back to me very quickly and have been invited to the final interview so very happy, especially given how many people have supposedly applied for the role
Dupree
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I was just wondering if anyone had done their final interview and how they found it? I had mine a week ago and it seemed quite tough, but found it much harder to judge how I'd done than for the AC. Also, does anyone know how the final decision is made? Is it AC and final interview combined, or just final interview? Thanks
awd98
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Dupree)
I was just wondering if anyone had done their final interview and how they found it? I had mine a week ago and it seemed quite tough, but found it much harder to judge how I'd done than for the AC. Also, does anyone know how the final decision is made? Is it AC and final interview combined, or just final interview? Thanks
Found it a lot tougher then AC, found the presentation bit and questions fine but after that I don't think I did very well at all. Although am probs overthinking a bit. Am not sure hoping its AC and final interview combined as really don't think I performed to my full strength in the interview. Anyway should find out in the next few weeks and the agony of waiting will be over hopefully.
mlr97_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi, has anyone heard back about the final interview yet? Think the final date for interviews was the 10th and I know they had said to hear back by the end of June but dying to hear 😬
awd98
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by mlr97_)
Hi, has anyone heard back about the final interview yet? Think the final date for interviews was the 10th and I know they had said to hear back by the end of June but dying to hear 😬
Nope not heard back yet but hoping we here back this week given the last interviews where on the 10th as I have to reply to another job by the 21st. To be fair they where quick at getting back after the assessment centre so hoping that it will be a similar time frame for the interviews.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.12%
No (116)
69.88%

Watched Threads