Which country is popular for cosmetic surgery in abroad?

Watch
ering002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
looking for cosmetic surgery in abroad next month
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
South Korea hands down.
andrewcolins666
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The most important thing is the location when you are looking for a safe cosmetic treatment abroad. If you are from the UK or Europe, I would like to suggest you the Czech Republic which is near to you and it is well-known place for Medical treatments like Cosmetic surgery, Plastic surgery and many more. You can visit Prague as it is one of the best places for cosmetic surgery. Let me tell you about my personal experience, recently, my wife got treated in Prague Medical Institutes for Liposuction and I really felt the overall experience worth and reasonable. They have good experience in cosmetic surgery treatments with modern equipment, high-quality facilities and best care.
Mamia000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here. I was choosing between Prague and Bratislava and of course Prague won. It is beautiful city but you have to spend at least 3 or more days to see the most of its beauty. I arrived little earlier to have that choice and then i underwent surgery at one of the clinic in centre of city. The service was exceptional and i was glad that Forme clinic was my choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.9%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (21)
22.58%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (41)
44.09%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
17.2%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.23%

Watched Threads