Ughh helppp Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
sooo there’s this boy I like ... like I really really really really like him I just think he’s so gorgeous and I know that i have no chance with him which honestly breaks my heart and makes me cry 😫 I’ve never talked to him before in my life apart from like 2 years ago I had to be in his group for something and I just remember him being so funny..... but now he’s in year 11 and I’m in year 9 and when he leave I’ll never see him again I honestly like him so much he’s so good looking and I really want to have a convo with him but I don’t know how he will respond like will he want to talk to me or not?? I literally have no idea how to start a convo with someone who I haven’t spoken to before any suggestions????? Please x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Blood_Orange
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Kind of harsh, but I don't know if this kind of thing is possible in a school environment. Age differences don't matter as much after sixth form really, but whilst your in there I just don't think it's gonna happen. You're both quite far apart in mental and emotional development, and I don't think a lot of people in school would want to date someone younger than them. Other people might be more optimistic but I'd just say to move on from it, they're gonna move onto college soon and you'll just be too far apart for any relationship to really form. ;-;
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (217)
59.94%
No (145)
40.06%

Watched Threads