The Student Room Group

How do I revise a Spanish Speaking?

I don't really understand how to revise from it other than learning all 60 something questions and answers and i really don't think that is a good method.
Reply 1
Learning all 60 questions is not a bad idea if you will ACTUALLY remember them - only through photographic memory
I do French and i’m planning on using these techniques
-first you’d have to be familiar with the TENSES (very important), vocab, just forming relevant sentences to the questions
-Learn thé command words/ question words in the questions the teacher asks eg. HOW did you spend your weekend OR WHAT do you think of social media bla bla
This is so you know what and how to respond to the questions
-You aren’t going to memorise the 60 oral answers so i suggest you attempt to learn Spanish
Aim to speak it fluent even if you can’t

if you’ve got your vocab and tenses and you know how to form sentences then you can make them on the spot

I do suggest reading your oral questions and know what subject to talk about in each one

EG- What do you do in your free time?
revolve your answer on one subject eg- PS4

this is so you have an idea of what you’ll be talking about as soon as you hear ‘free time’ in this case

and your answer could be
During my free time, i usually play Fifa on my Play Station. I talk to a lot of my friends on there too because we play together
I find it annoying sometimes when i lose, but i enjoy spending my time on the PS4 because i don’t have to stress about school work

that may seem like a lot, but when you speak it it’s not too much

Also, when speaking try not to hesitate with ‘ummmms’ inbetween as you lose marks

just practice speaking at home
try to translate your conversations with people to Spanish in your head
Maybe listen to spanish music, or listen to recordings of spanish oral exams so you know how other GCSE students have spoken in their exam
it really helps for me

Quick Reply

Latest