Pros and cons of fusing the legal profession?

Watch
LegalTom
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone,

i was given this topic to do a research on– but i then thought that it would be best for me to put this question forward to professionals or individuals with legal knowledge and start a conversation with examples cited alongside in order for me to have a valid understanding of the topic.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LegalTom)
Hi everyone,

i was given this topic to do a research on– but i then thought that it would be best for me to put this question forward to professionals or individuals with legal knowledge and start a conversation with examples cited alongside in order for me to have a valid understanding of the topic.
Tbh its best for your own development that you develop your thinking, analysing, research and evaluation skills.
Whats the benefit of me doing your homework for you?

Make a list of the pros and cons of split legal profession as now v one where there is only one branch of the legal profession.
Realisticism
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is an extremely easy question which can be answered with a modicum of effort. I’m surprised you felt the need to approach “professionals or individuals with legal knowledge”.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
30.12%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.86%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (37)
22.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
9.04%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
24.7%

Watched Threads