Report 2 weeks ago
run
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I cry when I need to. I talk about my feelings and thoughts. I don't bottle things up. I do what makes me happy.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Faizan111111
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
oh and submitting things before deadlines that helps
saltycrew111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I try and block out any bad thoughts and I also try to have a good laugh at least once a day.
Axiomasher
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Watch Father Ted on a routine basis, any random episode is good enough.
Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well...
georgia2302
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Things I find helpful for my anxiety are:

A cup of tea
Writing out my feelings!
Talking to people
Exercising
Doing things I enjoy often
Trying not to procrastinate or do things that make my anxiety worse
Nicoletania
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
?

Hi!

I find that organisation is key! my mental health declines when I'm stressed and everthing becomes overwhelming. that's why I find just doing little things like planning meals, organising my bedroom so its a clean, tidy space helps me feel calm.
I have an Instagram page called homeofastudent that I have just started to help give little tips and tricks on making student life just that little bit easier!❤️
Username7413
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't know if anyone else does this, but I try to watch a funny comedy film. It helps keep me entertained for a while as well as having a good laugh.
georgia2302
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Username7413)
Don't know if anyone else does this, but I try to watch a funny comedy film. It helps keep me entertained for a while as well as having a good laugh.
omg yes comedy films and shows have saved me so many times :rolleyes:
blacksheep8
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When I was a kid i'd write down everything that was worrying me or that I considered a problem in my life, and then possible solutions next to each one. I would also use childline 1-2-1 chat services when I was under 18 or 16 (can't remember?). Just to put it out there, if you're over those ages you can use "The Mix".

I think the worst thing you can do is avoid it, push it down/ away, pretend it isn't happening. It won't go away, it will just sit there and keep creating issues. It won't go away. It's much better to face it in yourself, even if it's scary or worrying. If you can get away from others and be in a safe place, think about it and let yourself feel what you feel. Don't beat yourself up about it. You're allowed to feel, to care, to be scared, to feel whatever you feel. Forgiving yourself is the first step, forgiving others is much more difficult, but you don't need to rush, you can take your time.

Good luck to you all :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (212)
59.89%
No (142)
40.11%

Watched Threads