Katiemay30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi , I’ve got my interview for the Primary Education Course QTS at Cardiff Met , in 2 weeks. Any advice or tips x
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Katiemay30)
Hi , I’ve got my interview for the Primary Education Course QTS at Cardiff Met , in 2 weeks. Any advice or tips x
Hello :hello:,

I would recommend for you to have a quick check to see if Cardiff Met have an 2019/20 Applicant Thread or maybe a general University Thread, as this will hopefully then be seen by future or past students of the University who may have went through this interview or one similar.

As always for any interview I would just be sure to be prepared and to maybe practice some potential questions with a parent/guardian/friend or even neighbour :lol:. Just to give you that chance to practice answering some questions and this should then help with your confidence.

I would also double check any information that the University has sent out regarding the interview, for example you may be required to bring in an object for a class exercise.

I hope this helps,
Tom :five:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?