literally lost all motivation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i always used to have sm motivation when it came to studying and in general, but now i fsr just dont really care anymore.

It's shocking because ive always been so talkative and i used to be great at conversations but now i seem to never have the will nor the confidence to start or carry on a convo? I have a feeling im depressed since im always down and tired (physically and mentally) but ik better than to self diagnose.

With exams and that, for the y10 mocks, i revised my ass off like i got pretty good grades but now im in y11 and im genuinely just never motivated to do anything anymore. I've got my actual health and social care exam tomorrow and i cant bring myself to revise properly and thats never been me? Especially since ik its the acc gcse exam, i just cant be bothered and its worrying me sm.

Like what if I dont have the motivation or the care to study for the rest of the gcse exams? Ive always hated getting under a 7 which is weird as hell. I dont think im really smart to care or anything im just not bothered anymore

Idk if its just that i dont like studying or if im acc depressed. All im asking is for some advice bc i hate being like this and the fact that im aware of that and i STILL am not doing anything to change it just stresses me out even more.

please help.
mjhjhjhjj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I can definatly relate with this - at this point just try and focus on the exam tommorow by forgetting all about the things that are making you feel unmotivated - think about how you world regret if you didnt revise right now

And I personally kill my depression by doing small things that keep content like a watching soemthing you like or having your favorite choc.

Hope this helps and all the best for tommorow !!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mjhjhjhjj)
I can definatly relate with this - at this point just try and focus on the exam tommorow by forgetting all about the things that are making you feel unmotivated - think about how you world regret if you didnt revise right now

And I personally kill my depression by doing small things that keep content like a watching soemthing you like or having your favorite choc.

Hope this helps and all the best for tommorow !!
Well thank god i'm not alone feeling this cuz i hate myself for it lmao so it does help. I've been confiding in the great arms of netlifx lol.
did u do the exam today as well? im pretty good about the outcome tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (216)
60%
No (144)
40%

Watched Threads