Science / biology Equivalency tests Watch

h1982
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi I wonder if anyone can help. So I Decided to become a primary school teacher - I chose the QTS and PGCE school direct route , however I don’t have a science GCSE and I intend to do the science equivalency test , so I Decided not to do the combined sciences but only the biology equivalency test
Does anyone know if this will be acceptable or sufficient enough to get into primary teaching ? or do I need to do the combined sciences ? I have a lot of work to do as I have my personal statement , I need study for the numeracy and literacy professional tests and this science equivalency test aswell .
Last edited by h1982; 3 weeks ago
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by h1982)
Hi I wonder if anyone can help. So I Decided to become a primary school teacher - I chose the QTS and PGCE school direct route , however I don’t have a science GCSE and I intend to do the science equivalency test , so I Decided not to do the combined sciences but only the biology equivalency test
Does anyone know if this will be acceptable or sufficient enough to get into primary teaching ? or do I need to do the combined sciences ? I have a lot of work to do as I have my personal statement , I need study for the numeracy and literacy professional tests and this science equivalency test aswell .
it would be best to email the universities and ask what they accept before making any decisions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.9%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.91%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.46%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (449)
68.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed