kosice university Watch

Anna Maria2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hello is there someone that is studying in Kosice University !!! Please let me know cuz I have some questions !!!!! thx
ka.milll
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anna Maria2020)
hello is there someone that is studying in Kosice University !!! Please let me know cuz I have some questions !!!!! thx
I also have some questions Applying for the 2019 entry to the faculty of medicine.
Anna Maria2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by ka.milll)I also have some questions Applying for the 2019 entry to the faculty of medicine.
MY sister got accepted in Kosice Universty, and i got accepted in Dnipro Medical Institut.
ka.milll
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anna Maria2020)
(Original post by ka.milll)I also have some questions Applying for the 2019 entry to the faculty of medicine.
MY sister got accepted in Kosice Universty, and i got accepted in Dnipro Medical Institut.
Ah cool, how come you two got accepted? I thought the entry exams dont open until later this year.
Anna Maria2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by ka.milll)
Ah cool, how come you two got accepted? I thought the entry exams dont open until later this year.
Sorry for being late with my answer. So my sister did the exam already 2 weeks ago. I dont need to do any exams in Dnipro Medical Institute there s no exam
Steven1234#
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Do you know if Kosice Uni, or any other Slovak Uni, gives an entrance exam exemption for holders of a previous undergrad degree?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (234)
60%
No (156)
40%

Watched Threads